Chapter 39

After typing, Zhou Yu put down his mobile phone and went to prepare. He had seen the restaurant Shi Wangyan said before and wanted to go to eat and watch it with Yingtong, but he was busy later and forgot about it.

This restaurant is an appointment system. It is recommended on the official website that it is best to start applying three months ago. It opens at 6 p.m. and only receives ten guests every day. The real limited sale is very popular with rich and want to show their identity.

Although the family did not explicitly say that there were requirements for pretending, Zhou Yu didn't go out unkemptly. I have rested at home these days and haven't gone out. Naturally, I have lived a rough life.

It's okay not to look in the mirror. When you look in front of the mirror, Zhou Yu decisively took a shower first.

After taking a shower, swallow two capsules to relieve gland hormone secretion, and then go to the cloakroom to find clothes.

There are only a few men dressed up, and Zhou Yu was satisfied with choosing a white silk shirt and black suit trousers suitable for formal occasions.

The watch was picked with Ying Tong last time. Fortunately, Ying Tong had a foresight, otherwise he would not even have a watch when he went out this time. If he couldn't say anything, he would think about him.

After his divorce, he just didn't have to be as preceding, but he was not depressed.

Almost before the agreed time, Zhou Yu took his mobile phone out.

Just as I was changing shoes in the hallway, the mobile phone in my pocket shook.

Zhou Yu unlocked the lock screen, which was the news of Shi Wangyan.

He opened it and took a look: [William: Are you going out?]

Is this rushing? Zhou Yu changed his shoes and sat on the stool and replied: [I'm going out soon. Have you been there yet?]

【?】

[...You come down.]

Zhou Yu:【?】

What do you mean? He put away his mobile phone, stood up and pushed the door and walked out.

As soon as I got downstairs, I looked up and saw a black car parked not far from the side of the road. A tall Alpha beside the car leaned slightly against the window. He was wearing an exquisite shirt, without a tie, and was simple and casual. The two long legs have been put at will. They are looking down at their mobile phones. They look a little boring.

From Omega's perspective, Shi Wangyan, as Alpha, is prominent and difficult to ignore. It is the absolute existence of a flock of chickens in the crowd.

Zhou Yu saw a lot of excellent Alpha before and was placed next to Shi Wangyan, which immediately dwarfed.

Thinking of this, Zhou Yu couldn't help but flashed to see Shi Wangyan for the first time. At that time, he never thought that one day he would go to dinner with him.

I haven't thought about the cold and inaccessible words. In fact, I am easy-going and very easy to get along with.

Thinking of this, he walked over with a smile.

Zhou Yu walked towards him here. Shi Wangyan, who was waiting by the roadside, seemed to have something. He immediately put down his mobile phone and looked up.

Seeing that Zhou Yu looked good, he was a little relieved, and then noticed what Zhou Yu was wearing today.

Zhou Yu dressed a little formally today, at least much more formal than he usually went to class. The white shirt button only buckles to the collarbone, the neckline is slightly loose, his skin is white, the person is thin, and the exposed collarbone looks particularly slender.