Chapter 83

The temperature in the car rose rapidly, and the pheromone belonging to Alpha was undisguised, slowly wrapped up with the depth of Shi Wangyan's kiss.

When Zhou Yu was in the car, he only wore an overcoat without buttons. He soon felt Shi Wangyan's hand sliding in through the corners of his shirt.

As soon as he wanted to refuse, Shi Wangyan straightened his chin and forced him to open his mouth and kiss himself deeper. Zhou Yu felt that the pheromones covered him and pressed so deeply that all the voices were swallowed back to his throat.

Omega's waist and limbs are soft, his skin is warm and delicate, and his forgetful fingers rub their undulating curves wantonly. At this moment, he does not allow his Omega to refuse.

He slightly separated their lips and stared at Zhou Yu. Zhou Yu's forehead and hair, whose white face was covered with blush, and his forehead, nose tip and temples were hot that a layer of sweat were hot.

Possession and compassion occupied his heart at the same time at this moment, and then he came over again, held Zhou Yu's jaw, kissed his cheek little by little, and said, "Let's not go out to play, okay?" What do you want? Let Zhang Xu deliver it tomorrow. Let's go home.

Zhou Yu's limbs, who were originally kissed by him, were weak, and he almost had to wipe his gun and go on fire. He forgot what he did.

When Shi Wangyan let go of him, the flush on his face faded slightly, and his eyes were slightly distracted. It took him a long time to understand Shi Wangyan's words and looked up at Shi Wangyan's face.

Shi Wangyan also sweated, and sweat dripped into his eyelashes and eyebrows, making his eyelashes pure black, and with his anticipated expression, there was an aggressive and sexy.

"If you don't talk, I'll think you agree." Shi Wangyan stretched out his hand to help him wipe away the saliva overflowing from the corners of his lips.

Zhou Yu's face turned red and his mind returned to the cage. He glanced out of the window, looked at the festive passers-by in the street, and said cruelly, "No, I want to go shopping first. Didn't you say you would go to your house for dinner tomorrow? I can't go empty-handed. If you are asked to prepare all the gifts, who am I?"

Shi Wangyan was speechless. He reached out his hand and took Zhou Yu's hand to let him touch his bottom. Zhou Yu saw through his intention, immediately withdraw his hand, and gave Shi Wangyan's backhand.

"Don't play hooligans!" Zhou Yuhong glanced at him angrily on his cheeks and scolded him in a low voice: "This is on the street."

Shi Wangyan was not ashamed at all. Instead, he buried his face in Zhou Yu's shoulders with extreme disappointment and said, "This is beyond my control. As soon as you touch me, you will be hard."

With that, he tilted his face and went to kiss Zhou Yu's neck. His lips became more and more backward, and he wanted to bite the glands behind Zhou Yu's neck.

Zhou Yu immediately interrupted his attempt, pushed him away, and said, "If you cheat again, I won't touch you. You can keep a distance from me later."

How can that work? Shi Wangyan straightened up. He sat back in his seat and said, "Then I'll open the window. Don't look at me. It'll be fine in a minute."

Can't you take a look? Zhou Yu looked at him slantingly. Without looking at him for a while, Shi Wangyan turned his head and stared at him, "If you look at it again, I will kidnap you back."

All right, all right. Zhou Yu was afraid of him and quickly looked out of the window, but Shi Wangyan said, "By up your clothes and don't blow cold wind for a while."