Chapter 49

On the way back, Zhou Yu was absent-minded and only thought about his mind silently. Shi Wangyan looked at him like this and speculated that he might still be thinking about his family, because his partner was family, so he felt even worse.

I can't help comforting and saying, "Are you still worried about your family?"

Of course not. I'm thinking about you. Zhou Yu looked at him and shook his head speechlessly, making him look a little sleepy and unwilling to speak.

Shi Wangyan felt sorry for what happened to him and said, "It's still a long way to get to your house. You can sleep first. When I call you."

Zhou Yu smiled gratefully at him. Sure enough, his face was tilted towards the window, and his back leaned against his seat, closed his eyes and stopped talking.

There was no one talking in the car for a moment, and it was very quiet. During this period, Shi Wangyan did not close his eyes together. He first motioned the driver to turn up the air conditioner a little, and then found the small blanket that he didn't know which corner he had stuffed for a long time. He looked at Zhou Yu's appearance that he was really asleep and covered the blanket on Zhou Yu with light hands and feet.

Zhou Yu was not actually asleep, so he could feel Shi Wangyan's movements. He said in his heart that Shi Wangyan was not idle for a moment and could always find busy.

It's annoying, not, but I'm really a little upset. I wanted to say a few words about him, but finally held it back and kept his eyes closed to my own community.

He had dinner and dealt with his family affairs in the evening, and finally went to the hospital. It was very late now. Shi Wangyan couldn't disturb Zhou Yu again, so he got out of the car with him, handed the medicine given to him by the nurse to Zhou Yu, and repeated Zhou Yu how the nurse said about how he took the medicine he had.

Zhou Yu took the bag of medicine and nodded and smiled: "Okay, I remember. Thank you so much tonight."

Shi Wangyan saw him sleep, but his face was still not energetic. He expected that he was probably really tired, so he said, "Go back and have a good rest. Don't think too much about it. If there is anything, take good care of yourself first." Call me if you need it."

Before Zhou Yu was polite to deal with him, he returned to the door and waved to him: "Go back quickly, I'll go first."

It's so refreshing that occasionally I still know how to see people's eyes. Zhou Yu smiled faintly at his back, waved to him, and turned home.

When he got home, Zhou Yu took off his shoes and fell on the sofa. The bones were about to disperse, and his brain was also dull. He just wanted to lie down until he was old, and he didn't care about anything.

However, this idea was only allowed to exist for a quarter of an hour, and then he got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Because there were bandages on my legs, I didn't get caught in the rain this time. I took a 15-minute bath and went to the study.

You don't have to read these sciences of mathematics every day. You can use formulas proficiently. However, liberal arts such as English, which tend to remember and recite subjects, can't be left behind every day.

Especially tonight, when Zhou Yu heard Shi Wangyan's English. Thinking of his Chinese, he can't say anything: if you can speak Chinese so well, my English can't be?

Everyone is the same person, and he is not far away.

After immersing his attention in learning and brushing two sets of listening, Zhou Yucai really removed all the irritability from his body.