Chapter 69

It was not until Zhou Yu was sleeping that Zhou Yu couldn't help turning on his mobile phone and took out the last words sent by Shi Wangyan.

I'm really right, Shi Wangyan, this guy... Zhou Yu gritted his tooth and secretly turned off the mobile phone screen.

He thought about several words back to the past in his mind, but the best response time has passed. Now, Shi Wangyan probably thought he cared about him very much.

Forget it, Zhou Yu closed his eyes and forced himself to fall asleep quickly, but as soon as he closed his eyes, he was full of Shi Wangyan's proud face. He had to open his eyes again, reopen his mobile phone, click on Shi Wangyan's homepage, and changed "talk less to him" to "A".

Originally, Zhou Yu subconsciously wanted to change to the dog head of emomji, but when I thought it was Kong Sijing's treatment, Shi Wangyan was not so far there... At most, it was just an Alpha.

After changing his new nickname, Zhou Yu appreciated it for two seconds and felt good. This time, after putting down his mobile phone, he was finally able to sleep quickly.

The next day, Ying Tong met in a Vietnamese restaurant. There was a long queue outside the restaurant in the evening. By the time, Yingtong was already sitting in it.

Zhou Yu walked in and saw that Ying Tong's clothes were no different from usual and had returned to his former demeanor. He was relieved and seemed that things had changed.

He walked over, and Ying Tong saw him as soon as he raised his eyes, showing him a bright smile.

"Come here and sit here." As soon as Zhou Yu sat down, Ying Tong handed him the menu, "I have chosen it. You can order what you want to eat."

Vietnamese food is nothing more than pineapple fried rice, hot and sour soup, spring rolls, river noodles and so on... He took a look, and Ying Tong ordered all the signs and casually asked, "Do you want to drink drip coffee?"

Vietnam's drip coffee is famous for its three-storey tower drip. Wait a little on the end, and you can drink it directly. Compared with the slightly bitterness of the American style, Vietnamese coffee is thickened with condensed milk at the bottom, and the sweet taste is more suitable for more people.

Ying Tong hesitated slightly and nodded, "Let's have two drinks. Let's not be in a hurry to eat. Listen to me about this section of things in my family."

The coffee of the drink was indeed the first served. When the coffee liquid was dripping, Ying Tong picked up the deliberately simple cup and took a sip and said:

"I went home from your house that day and went home, and I planned to find Guo Jiahui for a showdown. Speaking of a funny episode, I even took the lawyer home, and the divorce agreement was put in the lawyer's briefcase and used as you like. When I got home, guess who I saw?"

How did Zhou Yu know? With a look of doubt, Ying Tong couldn't wait to said, "It's a little sister!" My little sister is with Guo Jiahui!"

Guo Xiaomei? This niece who once annoyed Ying Tong very much?

Ying Tong continued, "As soon as I entered the door, guess what?" She knelt on Guo Jiahui's leg! Guo Jiahui couldn't avoid it, but the little sister hugged his leg tightly and made him want to break free. Not to mention how funny that scene is, I'm confused--"

"Why did she..." Before Zhou Yu finished asking, Yingtong had cut off his words.

"Of course she will kneel down for Guo Jiahui - who will stand up for her if she doesn't kneel?" Ying Tong seemed to be a little disguish, but she felt happy and her expression was very complicated. She approached Zhou Yu and whispered, "Now only Guo Jiahui, little sister and the three of me know this matter - I told you, you must keep it a secret."