Chapter 21

Zhou Yu did not surprise Shi Wangyan's good memory. The last time he was at Mr. Xia's home, Shi Wangyan recognized him and would not remember what happened in the 4S store before.

However, the deposit of a car is not worth mentioning compared with the loss of a lunch in the restaurant. In particular, the restaurant selected by Ying Tong is second to none in the city in terms of word of mouth and grade, and the business flow of the day must be very high.

In this contrast, it is still a loss that is still a loss.

Zhou Yu hesitated for a moment and agreed whether to do it or not. He was looking up, and his eyes glimpse of a beautiful shadow in front of the restaurant.

He turned his eyes and looked over, and the owner of the figure happened to look at him.

The eyes are opposite. Who is it not Qian Yingtong?

Seeing Zhou Yu, Qian Yingtong immediately waved to him, wearing a white famous brand suit and strode steadily over with sevencm high heels.

When Zhou met Yingtong coming over, he was relieved. He immediately smiled at Shi Wangyan and said, "My friend is here. I'm sorry, I'll think about what you said when I go back!"

Shi Wangyan also saw the Liying of Qian Yingtong coming over. With only one glance, he withdrew his sight.

He smiled at what Zhou Yu said and said arpensably, "Well, then I won't bother you."

It's not entangled and full of demeanor.

Zhou Yu looked at him again and looked at his back of leaving for a long time.

As soon as Ying Tong came, he kept apologizing to him, saying that he had some delays and gave him a lot of people.

Of course, Zhou Yu said it was okay. He had been used to it for a long time.

Seeing that he was really not different, Yingtong immediately said, "Is something wrong here?" I just came in, and the waiter stopped me and said it was closed at noon.

Zhou Yu pointed to the mess in the middle of the hall. Ying Tong immediately understood and said, "The quality of people now is really... Then let's change one and follow me."

Zhou Yu was held by her arm and had to strode away from the restaurant.

On the way, Ying Tong stared at him and said with a gossip, "Who were you talking to just now?" Why did people leave as soon as I approached? Tell me honestly, is there something wrong?

This is the disadvantage of being single. Anyone who stands with Alpha, who has good conditions and says two more words will be rooted out by relatives, friends and friends.

Zhou Yu was funny and said, "What's your vision? Do you think he will like me?" It's not that I'm arrogant. He has a boyfriend and looks as good as a star.

As soon as Qian Yingtong heard that the other party was not single, he was immediately splashed with cold water and stared at Zhou Yu and said, "Why do you say that about yourself?" How are you worse than others? It is because you always have this negative mentality that you are more and more optimistic about yourself.

Zhou Shi felt that he was not looking at him, but more able to recognize the reality.

What life teaches him most is that fairy tales are not allowed in reality.

Wearing such high heels, it is naturally impossible to drive by himself. On the car dedicated to picking up Yingtong, Zhou Yuxian greeted the driver.

"Uncle Li, long time no see."