Chapter 6

After saying that, Zhou Yu didn't care what Secretary Zhao looked stunned. This secretary Zhao is also inconspicuous. He has been a secretary for several years and has not been respected by Kong Si. I have never thought about why he is also a secretary, and he has always been assigned to take charge of these trivial life trivia.

When he got home, he left the affairs of these boring people behind.

It's only ten o'clock. The sister-in-law hasn't come home yet. After delivering the child, she has to go to the supermarket to buy ingredients. If her mother wants to go home for lunch, she has to drive to pick him up.

It's not easy for my mother to serve. My sister-in-law has always been very afraid of this mother-in-law and obeyed her mother's words.

However, my sister-in-law did not complain and took it for granted.

The days are compared. Compared with Zhou Yu, she is envious and jealous, but compared with the brothers and sisters in her family, she feels that she is not bad.

The house is open. There is a scooter when you go out, and your husband is in a famous enterprise. My mother-in-law just has a brighter mouth, but she is also a little sharper. As soon as she put up with it, she puts it.

Are you tired of housework? But isn't it tiring to go out to work? Looking at the boss's face, he continued to work for the children and her husband when he went home. He was complained by the husband for not taking good care of the children.

Aren't those Beta couples?

Work together and go home together, but after getting home, the female Beta still has to do housework and take care of the children. Outsiders only praise the man Beta for being considerate and goes home with his wife as soon as she gets off work.

I've been a little thirsty all morning. He went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water. As soon as he had drunk two sips, he heard a noise at the door.

I guess the eldest sister-in-law came back. Zhou Yu was about to go out to say hello to her sister-in-law, so he heard a heavy closing of the door, and then a slightly old-fashioned female voice sounded, "Yinzi, stand still listen to me. Can my mother still hurt you?"

Zhou Yu immediately stopped and stopped at the kitchen gate.

In the living room, his sister-in-law Qi Xiangyin did not say anything. The female voice said:

"You are really honest. After you divorced your brother-in-law and came home last night, you and your father were so worried that you didn't fall asleep all night. They waited for you to come home early in the morning to tell the situation. As a result, you didn't take it seriously at all and asked me to come to you at noon to ask!"

Qi Xiangyin said:

"Mom, I didn't say it all. I can't reach out about it. My mother-in-law and the child's father have the final say."

As soon as she finished speaking, Zhou Yu heard Qi Xiangyin cry, "Mom! It hurts so much! Why are you so heavy!"

The female voice said, "They are light. What's wrong with this family that didn't fall on you in the end?" Although I haven't seen your little brother-in-law several times, I can't stand it at first glance. I'm divorced again this time, and I'm not surprised. I'm just worried that you were going to serve the family. When you don't have a rest, now you have to serve a little brother-in-law more..."

Qi Xiangyin didn't want to do it at first, but now she has figured it out and said:

"But can the Confucius family be the same? Even if you divorce, the alimony will definitely not be low. Since he lives at home, he has to pay for living expenses. In this way, I won't lose much. Your two grandchildren are old at sight. As you know, their father can never save money. I always have to save some money for them.