Chapter 8

Because of Zhou Yu's revelation, Qi Xiangyin immediately broke out and immediately pulled Zhou Wen to ask him if he was true? When was Zhou Wen treated like this by his wife?

Qi Xiangyin really ate bear-hearted leopard gallbladder!

It's overturning!

"I dare. What's wrong? You don't care about my affairs!" Zhou Wen pushed away Qi Xiangyin's hand and said.

Qi Xiangyin did not give in this time and gritted her teeth and looked at him with hatred: "I don't care, I don't care. You don't know when you sell me!" If Zhou Yu didn't give the money, why did you get so much money? You still have two children to raise. Have you ever thought about it?

"When did I lack your food and clothing? Which of the children's expenses didn't I give out? What did you buy for your child? Have you ever worked? Do you have your own money? What did you make in this house? What right do you have to yell at me and go back to my room!" Zhou Wen replied.

Qi Xiangyin was extremely angry. He said this every time. As soon as a person reached out and asked for money from others, he completely lost his position.

However, in the education book and the marriage propaganda, it is said that it is natural for Alpha to take care of his Omega, but in reality, how many of Alpha really do this?

If the husband doesn't give it to the family, his wife wants too much money. Most people think so.

No one will ask who pays more of Omega's labor value of taking care of children, cooking for her husbands, and cleaning than at home.

Qi Xiangyin's tears rolled down from her eyes, and her body couldn't help shaking. She pointed to Zhou Wen and said:

"Okay, okay, this house is your Zhou Wen's. How can I be qualified to point fingers at you? I'll go! Don't regret it, Zhou Wen!"

After saying that, Qi Xiangyin picked up her handbag and ran out of the house.

After a while, I heard the sound of her picking up the car and leaving.

Zhou Wen was left behind by her and didn't recover for a while. It was not until the taillight flashed when the car left that he woke up.

"This bitch, I'm so brave! Do I regret it? I see who regrets it in the end!"

He sat on the sofa with anger and was speechless.

At this time, they quarreled loudly, and the two children ran out of the room and stood in the corridor looking at them.

"Dad, where's mom? Did you quarrel?"

Zhou Wen was still sulking. As soon as he heard their words, he shouted at them with a black face, "Sleep in your sleep, adults, children should take care of their affairs!"

The two children didn't move. He stood up and roared, "Why don't you go!"

The two children ran away with fear that their father would hit them.

As soon as the child left, Zhou Wen was silent again. Zhou Yu looked by coldly and saw that the atmosphere stagnated again, and said:

"Brother, don't you chase your sister-in-law?"

Zhou Wen was not happy with him and hummed, "No, give her a face!" When the time comes, she won't roll back obediently.

With that, thinking about Zhou Yu's divorce, he said:

"You think everyone is like you. If you are angry, you will divorce and become worthless second-hand goods."

The word second-hand goods is really unpleasant, and Zhou Yu looks ugly.