Chapter 55

Zhou Yu did not go home first, but went to the last community hospital first and asked the nurse to help change the bandage. The nurse looked at the healing of his wound and said that he had recovered well and would not come next time. He can change it at home by himself, and he added that the wound should not be stained with water, and you should pay special attention when taking a shower.

Zhou Yu answered one by one and thanked her. The nurse saw him coming alone this time and asked, "Your husband didn't come with him?" He is really beautiful, tall, and very considerate. When did you get married?

You have to register in advance to see a doctor. The nurse looked at his ID card and knew that he was an Omega, so he subconsciously recognized Alpha, who approached him, as his husband.

Zhou Yu thought that the situation was a little embarrassed that day and quickly explained, "You misunderstood. He is not my husband, just my friend."

The nurse was surprised for a moment, but smiled at him ambiguously, looked like I understood, and said, "Okay, okay, my friend. My boyfriend is also a friend, right?"

Zhou met her in a joking tone. He knew that it would be useless to explain too much. He had to laugh, avoid this topic, picked up the prescribed new medicine and said:

"Thank you. Sorry to bother you."

Don't give the nurse time to gossip about him again, just drive away quickly.

The next day, Zhou Yu went to class again. Sure enough, there was only Qianrui's seat left in the study, and Qi Yu was evacuated. Tou Qiyu left, Qianrui sat beside him this time.

Sitting in a row with him, Qianrui smiled sweetly at him. Zhou Yuxin said that the personalities of the siblings were simply 108,000 miles different. Looking at Qianrui, she was so obedient and cute.

Zhou met many children and half-sized children, and there were a lot of relatives around him, which was not to mention in the Confucius family before. Maybe because the people around you live without short money, they are also willing to have children and raise them. There are at least two or more families.

But they can give birth and may not be raised. Nowadays, children grow up delicious and taste, and there are almost no stupid ones. Not stupid means that the probability of being difficult is greater and difficult to get along with.

Now that he meets Qianrui so cute, Zhou Yu feels that the next few days will probably not be difficult.

At lunch, Shi Wangyan was still not here, but with Qianrui's company, Mr. Xia was also very satisfied with the meal. I don't know how Shi Wangyan explained her about Yu's being taken home, but it seems that Mr. Xia has put aside.

Two days later, Zhou Yu didn't know from Qianrui that the Xia family planned to send Qi Yu abroad to study. I continued to study from high school. The school was arranged by Shi Wangyan. It is a famous private middle school. The parents of the Xia family are very satisfied with the reputation of the school.

Qianrui whispered to him that Qi Yu had been making trouble at home and called her to plead. She ignored him.

"You're right. Don't pay attention to him." Zhou Yu said.

Qianrui smiled, put her hands on her knees, and said, "I knew you would agree with my approach. In fact, I also knew that my cousin was not going to let Qi Yu come back after college."

Huh? Zhou Yu looked at her curiously. She came over and whispered, "I heard my cousin talking on the phone. He said that Qi Yu had grown crooked and must be disciplined. When Qi Yu arrived there, he cut off Qi Yu's cards and only gave him a little pocket money. If he didn't read a doctorate, he was not allowed to go back to China. My mother didn't agree at first, but when she heard the doctor's temptation, it was not easy to refuse.