Chapter 62

"It's me."

Shi Wangyan replied softly in his ear. His voice was very tight, but soft enough that he seemed to be appease Zhou Yu. He paused and said, "Can you go?"

The heat he exhaled sprayed on Zhou Yu's ears, and Zhou Yu felt that his ears were a little hot.

I couldn't help turning my face and nodding to show that it was okay.

Shi Wangyan lowered his head and saw the red tip of his ears under the light, and his heart was extremely soft. Although he had just seen Zhou Yu almost coerced by other Alpha and almost lost his mind, Zhou Yu stayed well with him now, and the roaring beast in his heart calmed down again.

He smiled silently and let go of the palm of the hand covering Zhou Yu's eyes.

Before Zhou Yu's sight could see things clearly, he felt heavy on his shoulder. When he opened his eyes, he saw that a gray suit jacket was put on him, and the Alpha pheromone brought him back around him.

He squeezed the collar of his coat in surprise. He looked up and saw Shi Wangyan walking to him in a white shirt, blocking the strange Alpha eye that had not yet left.

'GET OUT OF HERE!' Shi Wangyan's pheromnes were suddenly released, and his voice was cold and violent that Zhou Yu had never heard of.

The high-level Alpha showed absolute mental control at this moment. When Alpha opposite Shi Wangyan, he couldn't help lowering his head and expressed his submission to Shi Wangyan without holding for a second.

Finally, under Shi Wangyan's threatening eyes, he slowly retreated to the exit step by step.

When Shi Wangyan's pheromer slowly dissipated, Zhou Yu felt that he had just forgotten to breathe.

While he recovered and breathed and adjusted his breathing, he couldn't help looking up at Shi Wangyan's broad back in front of him.

It turns out that this is Shi Wangyan's control of senior Alpha, Zhou Yuxin.

If the last time in his home, Shi Wangyan had been lured by his pheromnes and used his domineering spiritual power to him, he would not have any room to refuse at all.

Even if he forgets his words, he will not even have the idea of rejection, and he will have to be docile and obedient, just like any Omega who likes him.

However, he rarely felt that Shi Wangyan used his own pheromnes to influence his decision. On several occasions, he was unintentional. For example, the last time he treated Qi Yu, for example, this time he helped him drive away the strange Alpha who wanted to invade him.

After Zhou met Alpha, who threatened him, he wanted to leave the restaurant. As soon as his body moved, Shi Wangyan noticed it. He turned around and looked at him up and down.

"What's wrong?" Shi Wangyan asked with concern, his voice a little hoarse, but restrained that he didn't get close to him.

Now Zhou Yu is too sweet. The sweet taste melts in the air and no longer provokes his heartstrings all the time.

Zhou Yu moved his legs and found that he looked at himself too high. He frowned to regain his control of his body, but his legs were still soft and couldn't do anything.

He looked up at Shi Wangyan. He never wore a little invisible prayer in his clear eyes. He saw that Shi Wangyan almost did not suppress the anxiety and restlessness in his heart, and directly reached out his hand to hold Zhou Yu in his arms.

"Come here a little." Zhou Yu told him that his voice was also soft, and Omega pheromer had a great influence on him.

Shi Wangyan felt that his self-control was crushed by this sentence, and he approached the past as if he had been deceived. Zhou Yu did not resist his approach, but stretched out his arm to him.