Chapter 98

Zhou Yu didn't move. The waiter looked at Chu Yichun's face and acted. It seemed that Chu Yichun was the owner of the dinner and made an invitation gesture to Zhou Yu.

It seems that you can't go without leaving. Zhou Yuxiao looked at the waiter, pointed to the position of "3" and asked, "Is this seat Mr. Shi?" The full name is Shi Wangyan.

The waiter was stunned and was about to answer. Chu Yichun heard his name as Shi Wangyan and smiled and looked at Zhou Yu with a smile.

"I don't know where you learned William's Chinese name. Yes, it's indeed Shi Wangyan. However, Mr. Zhou, you may not know much about it. We usually don't call William in Chinese. Although he has a Chinese name, in fact, he is not Chinese. William came to China for development because of his mother.

Chu Yichun talked about Shi Wangyan, and his eyes were a little more maginful. He talked about Shi Wangyan, just like several treasures.

No matter how stupid Zhou Yu is, he also feels a little at this time. Chu Yichun seems to have an extraordinary friendship with Shi Wangyan.

He usually doesn't care about Shi Wangyan's outside affairs. First, he doesn't have time to care about it. The college entrance examination is close to him and can't tolerate his distraction. Second, why does Shi Wangyan take care of his behavior? If he really cheats and he takes care of it, can he stop?

However, Zhou Yu did not believe that there was anything to do with Shi Wangyan and Chu Yichun. Maybe Shi Wangyan didn't even know that there would be Chu Yichun's handwriting this evening.

He didn't believe that Shi Wangyan would bring himself to a banquet with his admirers in the name of dissipation, and deliberately made him unable to eat a meal.

When Chu Yichun saw that Zhou Yu had listened to him, he kept silent and thought that his words had worked.

This young man Omega actually has some sympathy. He and Ding Nan are college alumni. After graduation, Ding Nan rushed to Kong Sijing enthusiastically and pestered him for several years. This year, he became pregnant and gave birth to a child and officially became Mrs. Kong.

As a person watching Ding Nan struggle all the way, he is of course on Ding Nan's side.

However, he didn't think Ding Nan's approach was a big deal, so he didn't speak for Ding Nan in the uproar just now.

Only when Ding Nan was defeated in the end, she didn't finally lose her face.

Thinking of this, he felt that Zhou Yu was really pitiful. So what if he took alimony? Isn't it a dead money? If you don't have to produce, you will be able to spend it soon.

Not only is Zhou Yu not careful and live a good life, but he spends a lot of money to buy these high-end dresses, attend these banquets that are no longer in line with his identity, and seek some unrealistic opportunities.

He is pitiful and funny that he has just been vigilant against people like Zhou Yu. It's really unnecessary. They are not horizontal opponents.

"Mr. Zhou," Chu Yichun looked at the waiter, waved him to let him leave, and said to Zhou Yu, "If you are looking for William, I kindly advise you to give up the idea as soon as possible. I don't know who you heard about William, but William is not a close person. You'd better find the next target.

After saying that, he even stretched out his hand and patted Zhou Yu on the shoulder encouraged, as if to make Zhou Yu stop insisting.

Zhou Yu was so funny that he really didn't know what to say. Did Chu Yichun take his place as Shi Wangyan's boyfriend?