Chapter 65

Just as he hesitated, the mobile phone holding it shook. Zhou Yu opened it and saw that it was a WeChat message - the source was Shi Wangyan.

[Speak to him less: Are you waiting for someone outside?]

Zhou Yu was stunned. Can Shi Wangyan see himself?

He looked around quickly and didn't see anyone.

The mobile phone shook again: [Look up.]

Up?

Zhou Yu took a step back suspiciously and looked up at the second floor. Sure enough, when he saw the window facing the street, Shi Wangyan lay beside the white window, holding his mobile phone in his hand and waving with a smile.

Zhou Yu raised his hand half-patted slowly and waved with him. He thought it was so naive. Now that he had seen him, come down and open the door.

As soon as his mind rose, he saw Shi Wangyan put away his mobile phone, put his hands in a circle, put them in his mouth and shouted at him, "I'll go down and open the door for you. Wait for me."

Oh, Zhou Yu whispered some thank you. I didn't know if Shi Wangyan heard it or not, so he saw him turn around and disappear at the window.

During the waiting process, Zhou Yu couldn't help taking a deep breath. Before he could think too much, the door had been opened from the inside out.

Shi Wangyan stood in the door, smiled at him and said, "Come in."

Zhou Yu didn't know why. He didn't look at him. He nodded randomly and walked in with his schoolbag on his back.

Shi Wangyan is wearing a casual shirt and lead gray trousers today, and the neckline and cuffs are not tied. When walking, his hands are put in his pockets, and his footsteps are slow and look particularly leisurely.

Zhou Yu walked a while with him. Shi Wangyan didn't speak. Zhou Yu thought about things and didn't say anything. However, Shi Wangyan's relaxed pace of life really made Zhou Yu very curious.

After thinking about it, or did you ask, "Aren't you going to work today?"

When I came to the teacher's house, most of the time, Shi Wangyan was not here in the morning. It was opened by Aunt Su or other servants.

Huh? Shi Wangyan listened to his words, smiled and said, "I'm going, but I can't go. Don't you want to see me?"

This... Zhou Yu couldn't help catching a glimpse at Shi Wangyan. Shi Wangyan's face was serious, as if what he said was very ordinary, and there was no implication.

"This is your home. You can stay at your own discretion." Zhou Yu replied, and now he accelerated his pace, pedalling more than Shi Wangyan's position, and took the lead in going to the second floor.

Shi Wangyan didn't even have time to explain. He saw Zhou Yutou's ungoing study and took the door up, which separated his sight.

"..." Well, I was disliked in my house.

Shi Wangyan touched his nose and turned around to go to his room. He happened to meet his mother and came out.

"Mom." Shi Wangyan called her and walked over with his feet.

Now Xia Yun can walk with only a crutch. She has become much more free to move and love to go out.

Seeing her son, she looked at him: "It's not that she caught a cold, how can she come back?" Go to sleep for a while. I'll let Xiao Su soak a pot of honey water for you to drink.

With that, Xia Yun stretched out her hand to try his temperature.

Shi Wangyan bent down with cooperation and put his forehead on the back of Xia Yun's hand.