Chapter 14

The three Omegas who were angry and found faults, Zhou Yu was very happy.

Sure enough, I'm still very happy.

As soon as they left, Zhou Yu was not in the mood to continue shopping. He walked in the direction where the salesman who had just registered for him left.

Although I'm sorry, Zhou Yu doesn't want to be a grievance. He bought such an expensive sports car.

He was just trying to buy a good-performing scooter, but who knew it would go wrong?

However, it feels so good to be rich. Zhou Yu thought that he had no confidence to play such majesty before.

After walking around the store, Zhou Yu finally found the salesperson.

He walked over and approached him when he saw several people around him.

The salesperson stood in the innermost, talking non-remittently, blushing, as if to apologize.

What's going on? Zhou Yu was curious and slowed down a little.

Unexpectedly, the salesman's eyes were so sharp that he glanced at him and shouted, "Mr. Zhou!" Mr. Zhou! I'm going to see you!"

Looking for me? Zhou Yu nodded to his signal and had to walk over again.

As soon as he approached, Zhou Yu was attracted to the attention of the two people standing in the middle.

The two of them are tall and the other are short, the tall one is straight, and the short one looks pure. Standing together, they can't help but make people sigh. It's really a good pair of people!

The salesperson was explaining something to the shorter handsome young man. Zhou Yu can now understand why his face turned red.

Who can see such a beauty without being ashamed?

Against such a beauty, another tall man did not subtract half of his sense of existence.

He stood behind the young man and looked down at their argument because he was so tall.

His hair was dark, the lines on his side face were sharp and deep, his eyes were sunken, and his half-drape eyelashes were long and straight, very handsome, full of masculine charm.

Is it Alpha? Zhou Yu couldn't help thinking about it.

Suddenly, the hanging black eyelashes were raised, and the eyes fell straight to Zhou Yu's body not far away.

The eyes were indescribable. Zhou Yu only felt as if he had been pierced all of a sudden, and his body couldn't help but hit a thrill, as if an electric current suddenly jumped out of the tail vertebrae and spread to his whole body, making his heart beat out half a beat.

"Mr. Zhou? Mr. Zhou?" The salesperson's voice suddenly sounded in my ear.

Zhou Yu was regained, and he looked at the salesman's face in a daze, and then realized that he had just been distracted.

He kept silent for a moment before pressing down the abnormal body and forcing himself to look at the salesperson: "What's the matter?"

"Mr. Zhou is like this. The car you like, and this gentleman also likes it..." The salesman pointed to the beautiful man and said, "I explained to him that you ordered it first, but he must see you--"

Zhou Yu thought about it and said, "Then give it to him."

"What--ah?!" The salesperson didn't expect Zhou Yu to be so refreshing.

Zhou Yu didn't want to stay here anymore. He didn't squint. He looked at the salesman and said, "I don't want that car. If he wants it, just give it to him."