Chapter 26

When she got home, Ying Tong's phone call came, and I couldn't help reporting to her what happened after she left. After listening to this, Ying Tong smiled at him: "Yes, I said he was very good. Many people stared at him. Now it's hard to move the idea. Thanks to me first."

It can be said that Yu Yinqing is like a piece of fat meat. Zhou Yu corrected her: "Don't you think it's very tiring to get along with him?"

"Where is it?" Ying Tong said, "His family is not like the Confucius family. Several people live together, just like the big house door. He is the only one in his family and has a younger sister, but he is also married. How clean is it?

"He has children. Or two." This is a reality.

Ying Tong also felt bad, "That's not good at all. Being a stepfather and doing a good job and doing bad things are all places to be talked about."

"Let's talk about it." Zhou Yu said, "It's time for my online class. Bye."

His current ranking is still reading, which has never changed.

Because he promised Shi Wangyan to take care of the teacher, Zhou Yu had been having dinner at the teacher's house in the next few days.

Originally, he planned to take the initiative to say that whoever thought Aunt Su didn't give him a chance, he came first to ask him his taste and leave him to eat at home at night.

During the day, because he knew that Shi Wangyan was not there, Zhou Yu slept sweetly and energetic in the guest room for lunch break.

There was a small thing. One morning in class, Aunt Su knocked on the door and came in to find the teacher.

"What's the matter?" Mr. Xia asked in a low voice wearing silver chain glasses.

Aunt Su looked out of the door in embarrassment, bent over to Mr. Xia's ear and said, "Someone is looking for Mr. Shi."

Who is it? Mr. Xia asked, Aunt Su had to walk to the door, open the door, and invite people outside the door to come in.

I saw a young man in a cap, a round-neck T-shirt and washed blue jeans coming in. He was a little embarrassed when he came in. Seeing Mr. Xia's figure, he immediately took off his hat and showed the eye-catching and beautiful face under him.

Mr. Xia didn't know him, but Zhou Yu recognized it at a glance. After all, good-looking people are always unforgettable.

Isn't this the boyfriend with Shi Wangyan?

They also bought a limited-edition sports car together, and Zhou Yu especially remembered his floating deposit.

"Hello, I took the liberty to come to the door. I want to come over and ask, is Brother Yan not at home? Can you tell me where he went?"

Mr. Xia was stunned by his question and looked at Aunt Su. Aunt Su walked to her and whispered, "He said he knew Mr. Shi and was Mr. Shi's friend."

Which friend will come to ask where they are?

Mr. Xia looked at the young man from head to toe several times before slowly saying, "I forgot to go on a business trip. Didn't he tell you?"

Hearing Mr. Xia's words, the young man showed some grievances in his nervous and shy look. He bit his lips and shook his head: "No. He didn't tell me."

Mr. Xia is not a rigid person. Seeing his look and what else she didn't understand, he immediately asked Aunt Su to push her to the young man, stretched out her hand and said, "Good boy, don't be afraid. What's your name?"

The young man was shook by Mr. Xia's hand and seemed to find a support. A pair of beautiful apricot eyes looked at her with a little tears and said, "My name is Xie Yinuo."