Chapter 5

Early in the morning, Zhou Yutian woke up at dawn. After he got up and stopped wearing it, Zhou Zhai got up and pushed the door out. At first glance, his sister-in-law was busy in the kitchen in her pajamas.

There are two young people in the family, and there are two adults who have to go to work. The eldest sister-in-law shoulders such a heavy responsibility. It can be imagined that breakfast alone is as busy as fighting.

"Sister-in-law," Zhou Yu said loudly. He walked into the kitchen and helped Qi Xiangyin fight. He said, "Mom, eldest brother and two children haven't got up yet?"

Qi Xiangyin was busy with meat porridge and said, "Mom Jueqian, I'll get up in a minute." Your eldest brother and two nephews can't do it. I have to call each other one by one, otherwise I can be late!" As he spoke, he went to the refrigerator to look for the pickles made by himself.

Zhou Yu stepped forward and said, "What are you looking for? I'll do it."

Qi Xiangyin said thank you and quickly turned around to wipe her hands with an apron to deal with the peeled eggs on the chopping board.

"You will help me at home," Qi Xiangyin sighed. "Mom never stretches out his hand. Your eldest brother probably hasn't entered the kitchen in his life. He has the same nature as your eldest brother and hates entering the kitchen. I don't know what to say about her. Now in the family of Beta and Beta, both of them have to go to work. How can't they go into the kitchen? Are the two big living people called eating out at home? You are the only one who is the luck in our family. Who wants you to be so lucky..."

The nagging voice lingered in the kitchen with the fragrance of rice porridge. Zhou Yu gently lowered his eyelashes and did not refute anything.

This is the traditional Omega thinking like sister-in-law. You are born to serve the family, and the family has to be grateful for giving a better face.

After making breakfast, the eldest sister-in-law finally wiped the sweat on her forehead when she was free. She hurriedly explained that Zhou Yu had brought breakfast to the restaurant and called the two children without touch.

Xincheng and Xinmo rubbed their eyes and were pushed into the bathroom to wash. The two children got up anger and did not understand their mother's hard work. Instead, they raised their faces and said, "I know. I always shouting. I'm bored."

The two of them washed up and sat at the dining table. They looked at the same on the table and were unhappy.

Xincheng was ten years old and spoke to his mother, and his words became sharper and sharper: "Mom, didn't I say don't eat preserved egg porridge? Do I want to eat Kesong? My classmate's mother buys him every morning and brings fresh cheese. Isn't you my mother?"

Qi Xiangyin was stunned for a moment.

After talking angrily, she threw the spoon on the table alone and sulked. The youngest daughter echoed her brother's words and said, "Mom, brother doesn't eat it, and I don't want to eat it. Let's buy Kesong to eat, what's sold on TV."

Qi Xiangyin blushed suddenly in the face of her youngest daughter's request. She was about to educate her daughter to abide by the rules. Her eldest brother Zhou Wenti pulled his slippers and walked out heavily.

I don't know what he was busy with last night. When he came back. His face was full of a lawsuit. When he heard his children' words against his mother, he was immediately angry.

"I also heard Xincheng eat Kesong last night. Have you paid attention to your son's words? I haven't seen anything important to you all day. I just take care of the child, but I don't even listen to the child's words. What do you think you can do?"