Chapter 16

Didn't you say that Alpha's memory is excellent? This is what Kong Sijing is like. He is naturally focused and has a good IQ. With a good IQ, it is easy to do anything.

For example, it took him an hour to memorize the article at school, and Kong Sijing can accurately retell it after reading it.

It's not unvialous.

However, this outstanding word alone does not have so many complaints, but in addition, almost everyone else has excellent physical ability.

It can't be seen when I was a child that parents and teachers can treat every child equally.

But at the beginning of adolescence, those tall and smart children will be regarded as adults as the future Alpha, but whenever you can stand up, Alpha is encouraged to take it. If it is not Alpha, it is to choose the Betas who look like Alpha.

Those Beta, who are considered to be like Alpha, do not feel humiliated, but are proud of it.

Society treats Alpha in favor. There is a trend from a small class. When you graduate, it will be even more a chast.

Zhou Yu's heart was full of questions about Alpha's question. Why did he talk to himself? However, Alphas are relatively outgoing and confident. In the case of acquiesced that Alpha is the leader in the general environment, it is generally difficult for Alpha to develop an introverted personality.

Zhou Yu speculated about the other party's intention to ask this question. The high-level Alpha letter's own five senses are more than anything else. Since he asked this question, he can be sure that he must have perceived his pheromones in the 4S car store that day, so he left a faint impression.

In addition to pheromones, Zhou Yu doesn't feel anything special.

You can't say that you don't know each other. Alphas have a strong desire to prove. If you say that the other party has recognized the wrong person, the other party should talk to you carefully, recall the details, and dig your details. The other party will not be satisfied until you have to admit that the other party really has a good memory.

He didn't want to talk too much with this Alpha, so he followed him and said, "Really?"

Alpha really wanted to continue to speak. Zhou Yu did not give him a chance to open his mouth. He curiously looked at the decoration on the second floor and said, "Does Mr. Xia usually live like this?"

Alpha glanced at him again when he heard the words and said, "No, she got up early and had the same time as before."

"That's good." Zhou Yuqian smiled and said, "I'm afraid of disturbing Mr. Xia's rest."

The topic turned to Mr. Xia. This is a safety topic. Alpha really stopped talking about whether Zhou Yu knew him or not.

Soon, he arrived at the door of the study. Zhou Yu did not knock on the door recklessly, but stopped and politely waited for Alpha to knock on the door bypassing him.

Alpha reached out and knocked twice. Before there was a sound inside, he suddenly turned his head and looked at Zhou Yu standing behind him and asked him what his name was.

But as soon as his eyes fell on Zhou Yu, he saw that Zhou Yu did not raise his head and look at him, but skimmed his chin slightly, his eyelashes drooped slightly, and his eyes fell on the carpet.

At this moment, the same angle and the same posture suddenly reminded Alpha where he had seen him.

Today's Zhou Yu is wearing a loose black round-neck T-shirt and light brown casual trousers. It's simple and refreshing, and looks like a college student who is still studying.