Chapter 92

Walking to Zhou Yu, Shi Wangyan didn't look at Yu Yinqing. He naturally stretched out his hand and took Zhou Yu's hand to the palm of his hand and asked affectionately, "Why is it here?" Didn't you say you were resting at home?"

Zhou Yu was held by him, and his body approached him uncontrollably because of inertia and stood next to him.

"I was at home, but suddenly wanted to buy something, so I came out and had a look." Zhou Yu whispered and explained to him.

"What do you have to buy today?" Shi Wangyan was curious. Seeing that his clothes were a little messy, he stretched out his hand to tidy it out.

He couldn't help looking at his clothes and said dissatisfiedly, "Isn't today the first day of the Chinese New Year?" It's still so easy to wear. I don't pay attention to it. Don't you pay attention to it?"

Usually, I always let myself not discriminate against nationality, and I am a foreign guest.

Zhou Yu was funny: "It's almost the same for me. Besides," he looked down at himself and said puzzledly. "I think it's good. I specially picked something that I didn't wear."

Shi Wangyan said, is this a question of whether to wear or not? I bought you so many things that they were all decorations?

Without worrying about this problem, he looked up at the crowded scene around him and said, "There are so many people today. You choose to go out today." He paused, stared at him and said, "Don't you tell me yet."

Zhou Yuxin thought he was a living person. Why did he talk to his boyfriend when he went out? It's not an adult child, and he needs to report his guardian's whereabouts.

He didn't want to answer this question, so he turned to look at Yu Yinqing, who was watching them interacting.

When Shi Wangyan came over and took Zhou Yu's hand, Yu Yinqing frowned slightly and looked at the man who was close to Zhou Yu in a quiet voice.

Shi Wangyan is already a very outstanding figure by his appearance and demeanor alone. As long as he has seen it once, it is difficult to forget.

Yu Yinqing looked at him a few times and suddenly felt a little familiar. It seemed that he had seen him somewhere, but he couldn't remember his name for a moment.

While trying to recall in his heart, Zhou Yu smiled at him and said, "I really don't bother you. Go back early. You should be very busy today and won't waste your time."

Hearing what Yu Yinqing said with a smile, "Did someone take you back?"

After saying that, he took a look at Shi Wangyan.

Shi Wangyan seemed to see Zhou Yu beside him at this time, and Yu Yinqing was pestle beside him.

He glanced at Yu Yinqing with a polite and strange smile on his face. He turned his sideways and asked Zhou Yu, "Is this?"

Zhou Yu looked at Yu Yinqing and looked at Shi Wang's words. Is it necessary to know in his heart?

Seeing Shi Wangyan insisted, he had to point to Yin Qing and said, "This is my boyfriend, Shi Wangyan," he pointed to Yu Yinqing and said to Shi Wangyan, "This is Yu Yinqing, Vice President Yu, the VP of ZM Group."

Hearing ZM Group, Shi Wangyan looked at Yu Yinqing carefully again: "ZM's VP? Is it Alan who just took office the year before last?

Yu Yinqing was a little surprised and nodded to Shi Wangyan: "Yes, my English name is Alan. Do Mr. Shi know me?"

No wonder I always feel familiar.

Shi Wangyan smiled implicitly and stretched out his right hand to Yin Qing: "I have always heard of your name, and I haven't officially met you yet. Hello."