Chapter 24

Although I have this plan, there is no need to say it so directly.

Zhou Yu was speechless when he said, and Shi Wangyan smiled, "Where is the specific address of your house?" Don't you want to tell me yet?"

You said so that Zhou Yu had to open his mouth and report the address.

Shi Wangyan reached out to open the navigation and entered the address he said before he focused on driving. Neither of them opened their mouth again, and the carriage calmed down.

In this closed space, being alone with Shi Wangyan is a challenge to Zhou Yu. He always felt that he wanted to chase Shi Wangyan's every move. At the same time, the throbbing of pheromones amplified his emotional fluctuations. Even if he didn't turn his eyes over, the other party's good smell still made him a little uncomfortable in his breath.

Shi Wangyan stopped talking, and Zhou Yu couldn't help wondering in his heart why he didn't say anything again. Did he just say something wrong?

No, Zhou Yu immediately threw this idea out of his mind. Don't want to forget his words anymore. He said to himself, don't think about him anymore - think about what Ying Tong will say tomorrow. Ying Tong may really give him a blind date...

"...By the way, may I ask you a question?" Suddenly, there was a voice of forgetting words in the car.

Zhou Yu's hard-to-scattered thoughts were pulled back again. What? He was stunned for a moment before he understood what Shi Wangyan said.

Ask me? Zhou Yu's first reaction was that he couldn't, but when he looked up, he saw Shi Wangyan look at him with a smile and ask for his opinion.

What are you laughing at? Zhou Yu found that except for the first time in the 4S store, he saw Shi Wangyan's expressionless face, but later he never saw him cold-faced again. Every time he saw him, he smiled a little.

When he didn't laugh, he looked down with a condescending posture. After laughing, he looked a little close.

Thinking of Shi Wangyan being a free driver tonight, Zhou Yu's words and swallowed it again. He looked at Shi Wangyan's side face doubtfully and hesitated, "It's okay, but... I may not answer you."

Hearing his consent, Shi Wangyan looked ahead and glanced at the questionable Zhou Yu.

Looking at the vigilance like a hedgehog with a sharp thorn, Shi Wangyan was a little funny. Obviously, the smell of Zhou Yu's body has smelled good since he got on the car, but his face was so cold.

He smiled and said, "As up to you, I'll ask."

Uh-huh. This aroused Zhou Yu's curiosity. I don't know what Shi Wangyan wants to ask?

"Then you say it." Zhou met the way back.

Seeing Zhou Yu's attention was all on himself, his bright eyes stared at him, and Shi Wangyan had a strange sense of satisfaction.

"Well," he couldn't help clenched the steering wheel and said, "Are you free tomorrow?"

Huh? Zhou Yu didn't want to hear this question. Shi Wangyan's face was frank. It seemed that he was careful to change lane and did not look at Zhou Yu.

"Have you forgotten that you still owe me a meal?" Shi Wangyan smiled first. After the car drove smoothly, he looked up at Zhou Yu, "I happen to be free tomorrow. Don't you have class?"

Mr. Xia is his own mother, and he naturally knows the rest time of Zhou Yu.

Unexpectedly, Zhou Yu really didn't know what Shi Wangyan wanted to ask in this area. Fortunately, he didn't think crooked at the beginning, otherwise it would not be embarrassing enough.