Chapter 95

Ying Tong walked back with Zhou Yu. When he talked about tomorrow's dinner, he talked about the other guests who would come tomorrow. The organizer of the dinner was strong, inviting nearly 1,000 guests, with the support of stars and performances by well-known pianists. The donated items ranging from traditional calligraphy and painting to wine and jewelry, which were quite large.

The organizer of Zhou Yu and Ying Tong's gossip this time talked about the latest situation of other celebrities who know each other well. Ying Tongsheng was afraid that he would go there and hit an acquaintance, so he tried his best to tutor him.

"The seats have not been made public yet, but Guo Jiahui and I should sit in the inner seat, not far from the rostrum." Ying Tong said, asking him, "Where's yours?"

Zhou Yu is completely a hands-off shopkeeper. What to wear tomorrow and how to go there? They donated nothing about it. However, Zhou Yu thought about the appearance of Shi Wangyan and didn't even run the ZM Group by himself. He said uncertainly, "I probably won't be out of the inside field. Don't worry."

Ying Tong was not relieved and said, "If you are too far away, I will ask Guo Jiahui to change seats with you. You sit with me."

So is Guo Jiahui completely a tool to take you into the field? Zhou Yu was very funny. He looked at her and said, "Guo Jiahui, I don't think he is very good now. Everything depends on your eyes. Does he live with you?"

Hearing that he specifically mentioned Guo Jiahui, Ying Tong lowered his head impatiently, hung his fingers and said, "I asked him to go home to live. He didn't want to, and the child also brought it..."

Zhou Yu tilted his head and looked at her face carefully. When Ying Tong saw him coming over, he quickly covered his face and said, "Don't look at it. What are you looking at? I'm embarrassed to be seen by you."

Zhou Yu laughed and said, "Look if you are wrong. It seems that you are still thinking about him in your heart."

"I'm not going to cheat on an affair. If I don't miss him, who else can I miss?" Ying Tong thought about the small life of their family of three and said, "If you leave the Guo family, the conflict between me and him will be gone. I don't know how long he can stay."

Zhou Yu didn't say that he would let Guo Jiahui move out of the Guo family directly. Guo Jiahui is the most capable and talented of their generation of brothers and sisters. The future of the Guo family is equivalent to giving it to him.

Since he is the inner future heir, the responsibility he must bear is also on him. It is not easy to live a small family life. If Guo Jiahui does it, his brothers will have something to say.

The second elder of the Guo family is old, and he still needs to watch a scene of brother's wall. How can Guo Jiahui, who has always been a filial son, stand it?

Filial piety and love are eternal problems in Guo Jiahui's mind, and Ying Tong is also waiting for him to make the final choice.

This is a heavy topic. Zhou Yu didn't know what choice Guo Jiahui would make. They walked a path silently, and then they were about to walk to Zhou Yu's community.

Zhou Yu glanced through and found that he could go home after crossing a road, so he wanted to say goodbye to Ying Tong and let her go back early.

Ying Tong listened to him, looked up at the opposite side, and suddenly reached out and patted him on the shoulder: "There is someone over there looking at you."

"Where?" Zhou Yu asked her.

Ying Tong looked at him and said, "Ah, he came over. Is he looking for you?"