Chapter 34

After saying this, Zhou Yu lost consciousness, and his face turned into a very confusing look. His eyebrows are drooping, docile and weak, as if he didn't mind what he did.

However, Zhou Yu's just-handed refusal was so real that Shi Wangyan could not be regarded as if he hadn't heard it.

He sat up straight and looked deeply at Omega, whose head was tilted on him. There was nothing emotion on his handsome face at this time.

Why doesn't Zhou Yu want to be marked by me?

He seems to like me very much...

On the other hand, the anger after Alpha male instinct was rejected, which made him wonder why he listened to him?

Is Omega's opinion important?

He belongs to me in the first place, but it's just a difference between marking earlier or later.

As soon as the dark and despicable idea is remembered, the more incitement it becomes.

Shi Wangyan thought, what happened to Zhou Yu? He has nothing.

His family doesn't love him and takes advantage of him. Even as an Omega, he failed. When his ex-husband found true love and kicked him away, he was used and abandoned in this society, leaving only one wound for himself.

If I mark him, can he live under my wings and do whatever he wants like other Omega?

If you miss a book, read it. If you don't want it, you don't read it. You don't have to deal with difficult family members anymore.

I can protect him.

He couldn't help looking down at Zhou Yu lying in his arms. There was no pain on his face, as if he were just having a carefree sweet dream.

His fingers gently stroked the corners of his lips. Not only did not feel uncomfortable, Zhou Yu rubbed the palm of his hand inch by inch.

Look, don't you like it too?

Shi Wangyan smiled and wanted to hold his face and kiss him again. Suddenly, there was a chaotic knock on the door.

"Is anyone there?" Someone said outside the door.

Shi Wangyan frowned. He looked up at the door, looked at Zhou Yu, who was a little uneasy, took him into his arms, then took out his mobile phone and dialed it out:

"I'm in there. Wait a minute."

After saying that, he threw his mobile phone aside.

He got up and bent over to pick up Zhou Yu from the sofa, went all the way up to the second floor, found his bedroom, and put him on the bed.

Just as he was about to get up and leave, Shi Wangyan suddenly slammed, turned around and sat by the bed. He stretched out his hand to rebuckle Zhou Yu's untied neckline one by one.

He looked down, his eyes were cold, and even because of angle problems, he seemed a little condescending.

It was not until Zhou Yu's collarbone was completely covered by the neckline and he couldn't see the kiss marks he left on it.

When he left, he left his coat so that Zhou Yu would not feel uncomfortable because of his departure.

He went downstairs and opened the door for the female secretary and the doctor. He first motioned the doctor to go upstairs, and he left the secretary outside the door.

"You stay here to take care of him. You don't have to go back to the company for the time being. If you need anything, call me immediately."

The female secretary finally got the opportunity to show her face in front of the boss. Naturally, she should do anything.