Chapter 67

"If you want me to do that, I won't refuse."

I won't refuse. This is exactly the same as Shi Wangyan's good niece's answer. Zhou Yu sighed in his heart that he was really related by blood, and he didn't change the way he spoke.

However, how did Zhou Yu answer this? If this is someone else's reply, Zhou Yu doesn't want to reply: This is your family matter, and you can do whatever you want.

But if the object is changed to Shi Wangyan, he can't do whatever you like. It has nothing to do with me.

At the same time, Shi Wangyan's sentence also smelled of a trap. Zhou Yu's biological instinct immediately sounded the alarm. At this time, his mobile phone shook.

He opened it and saw that it was Ying Tong's call.

Zhou Yu immediately stood up from his seat as if he had been saved. He looked down at his mobile phone and said to Shi Wangyan, "I'm sorry, my friend came to me. Let's talk to you next time." You don't have to give it to me."

After saying that, he didn't give Shi Wangyan a chance to speak. He got up immediately without hesitation at all.

Until he came out of the door of Shi's house, Zhou Yucai breathed a sigh of relief. It was so dangerous. He thought, and he almost fell into it.

Ying Tong probably had something to do with him, so he didn't hang up for so much time. He pressed the answer button and put his phone in his ear: "Hey?"

"Are you free now?" Ying Tong said.

How does the voice cry? Zhou Yu frowned slightly and replied, "When you have time, where are you now?"

Ying Tong reported the address of a bar and said to him, "Come and accompany me quickly. I can't stand it anymore. I'm going to divorce someone surnamed Guo!"

Zhou Yu couldn't help looking at the sky that was not completely dark. This point had been soaked in the bar. He quickly replied, "Okay, I'll go there with you. Wait for me."

"Well," Ying Tong said, who was still out of control, "you don't know what days I've been recently. Why should I suffer from it? Since Guo Jiahui dares to cheat, I dare to divorce him!"

In such a serious situation, Zhou Yu really couldn't expect that Guo Jiahui, who was prudent and cared for his family, would do such a thing. In his opinion, there is no doubt that Guo Jiahui's love for Ying Tong.

However, it may be Guo Jiahui who can make the English boy who has been living for decades so emotionally out of control.

He walked out of the community, called a taxi, reported the address to the driver and asked him to hurry up.

The driver saw him come out of the community, looked at him when he heard the words, and muttered, "It's time to get off work. It's impossible to go to the city center without block it."

Zhou Yu knew what he meant. If he couldn't hurry up, don't go downtown. He didn't want to argue with the driver, so he had to laugh and say, "Please trouble, master. My friend has something urgent. Why don't you take a detour? How about I give you extra money?"

Listening to him like this, the driver's expression was clear. He said that the people who came out of the community were either rich or expensive. He smiled and said beautifully: "Okay, I know how to leave if you say so. Then I won't take the watch."

Zhou Yu smiled and hummed, stopped thinking about him, and listened to Ying Tong again.

Yingtong also heard his conversation with the driver and said, "You went to class again. If I had known that I had asked the driver to pick you up."