Chapter 93

Shi Wangyan drove here today. They took the elevator directly to the second floor of the basement. Out of the staircase, there were not so many people in the parking lot, and Shi Wangyan offered to hug him over.

Zhou Yu quickly said no, and just let him drive over.

"There is no one anyway. I'll go faster." Shi Wang's words lured him, stretched out his arms and let him come over.

Zhou Yu is thin-skinned and can't completely ignore the eyes of others like him. Or shake your head, push him on the shoulder, and let him find the car quickly.

Shi Wangyan looked disappointed and took out the car key. He was afraid that Zhou Yu had been waiting for a long time and his ankle would feel uncomfortable, so he quickly went to find the car.

Zhou Yu stood next to a pillar by the roadside, where the parking lot was large, and cars drove out in front of him from time to time.

His standing position was connected to the exit of the elevator. Before Shi Wangyan drove the car over, and a lady waiting for him came beside him.

This lady is much shorter than Zhou Yu. She looks more than 1.6 meters. She stepped on a pair of red high heels. On a cold day, she only wore a pair of transparent stockings and a mink coat on her upper body, which looked very rich.

Zhou Yu looked at her, and the lady also noticed Zhou Yu, glanced at Zhou Yu, and then said, "Isn't this Mrs. Kong?" Oh, I haven't seen you for a long time!"

As soon as she said "Mrs. Kong", she reacted and hurriedly said, "No, I can't call you Mrs. Kong anymore. My mouth is really... There is no stupider person in the family than me! I turned my head to forget everything that others told me. Fortunately, the children were not like me, like my husband, otherwise I really didn't know how much to worry,... I don't know your mother's last name..."

Zhou Yu had a good relationship with her before. He had never had a grudge. He smiled and said, "My surname is Zhou. Just call me Xiao Zhou, or Zhou Yu, it's okay. It's your convenience."

She quickly said, "How can I call you Xiao Zhou?" Just call you Zhou Yu. This name sounds good!"

Zhou Yu smiled while listening and hearing her praise, he hurriedly said, "Are you coming out today?"

She changed the topic and said, "It's not the servant at home who is clumsy. I told it over and over again to buy the freshest carp and put it at home. Today, make a carp jumping over the dragon gate today. I'm not afraid of your joke. My parents are going to take the college entrance examination today, and there must be a good omen!" Who knows, that fish lost his breath before a night. My husband saw that he was so angry at home and scolded me for this little thing.

She sighed, as she complained to Zhou Yu before, "I'm also angry. He scolded me for knowing that it was difficult for him to scold the servant directly. She was afraid that I would lose my identity, so I could only bear it and give others a long memory. Well, when he was angry, I immediately went out and went out to pick fish myself.

Hearing this, Zhou Yu frowned slightly and reluctantly made a sympathetic look, but he didn't think so. Omega, who is typically attached to her husband, has to excuse her husband even in front of outsiders. What can he say to persuade him?

Mrs. Xiang didn't need advice. Zhou Yu was already very happy to listen to her quietly.

In the past, she liked Zhou Yu very much. She said anything to him. Zhou Yu listened carefully. When she went out, a word would not spread outside.

Unfortunately, Zhou Yu and Kong Sijing divorced, and she hasn't found anyone to pour trouble for a long time.

Most of the other ladies scolded her husband as soon as they heard her words, or said that several of her children were ignorant. In fact, she didn't want to say anything about them. After a long time, others also saw it. As soon as she heard her talk about her family affairs, she was perfunctory.