Chapter 103

After the first model exam, it was only two days, and the days passed quickly, as if there was a two-model and three-model exam in the blink of an eye.

At the bottom of a model exam, Zhou Yu's confidence in himself has increased. In the past, the uncertainties and doubts caused by the age gap and the memory gap brought about by age have been cleared out in this exam.

Zhou Yu's performance of the two-model and three-model test scores is still very stable. Xia Yun appreciates his mentality and has always said that Zhou Yu's mentality is the best among the students she has brought over the years.

If you are not afraid of anything else in the exam, you are afraid that your mentality will be unstable. Very much power, if the examination room can't be played, it will be useless.

Xia Yun asked him, wouldn't he be nervous when he went to the examination room? Zhou Yu looked at the teacher strangely and said, "Nervous. I've always been nervous for fear of not playing well."

Xia Yun was surprised and said, "Why didn't I see it?"

Zhou Yuxiao laughed and said, "It may not be called nervous when people can see it. My nervousness is in my heart. I originally took the exam only for myself," he looked at Xia Yun. "Now I'm afraid that I won't do well in the exam, which will disappoint you and forget your words."

Seeing that Xia Yun wanted to refute him, Zhou Yu quickly continued, "I know you won't be disappointed in me. No matter how I do in the exam, I will accept the results. But if I do well in the exam, will everyone be happy together without thinking about comforting me?

Hearing Zhou Yu's words, Xia Yun gave him an angry look, reached out and pointed on the tip of his nose, and said, "It's all forgotten words that ruined you. This annoying tone is exactly the same!"

Zhou Yu laughed, got up and walked behind Xia Yun, put his hands on Xia Yun's shoulders, and said, "Teacher, don't worry about me. I know it after taking the exam so many times."

Hearing his confident tone, Xia Yun was slightly surprised. After slowly nodded and smiled, turned her face sideways, put her hand on the back of his hand, and patted it gently twice.

"Okay, don't worry, I'm waiting for you to eat your thank you."

Zhou Yu and Xia Yun were no more nervous, and the most nervous thing was Shi Wangyan, the person who accompanied the exam. A week before the exam, Shi Wangyan almost regarded Zhou Yu as a glass man. He was always worried about whether he would have a headache and brain fever. He asked him if he needed to find a hotel near the test site for two nights, saving time back and forth.

Zhou Yu was so funny that he asked him, "What did you look like when you took the SAT exam?"

Shi Wangyan recalled that he was in his thirties, and the SAT teenage exam was a little vague.

"Isn't there anything special? It's in August. It's quite hot. Then when the exam time came, I queued up to take the exam. After the exam, was it a very ordinary day? He said, "Oh, after I finished the exam that day, my father asked me how was the exam going? I said it was not bad, and he nodded and didn't ask again.

Zhou Yu laughed and said, "Isn't that right?" Why are you so nervous that you still have to live nearby? I'm just more than ten minutes away from the examination room.

The location of the house rented by Zhou Yu is superior, accessible in all directions, and it is very convenient to go anywhere.

"What if there is a traffic jam? It's hard to say." Shi Wangyan took his hand and was well-founded.

Zhou Yu said, "There was a traffic policeman that day. If there is a traffic jam, I will take the police car."

Shi Wangyan stopped talking and stopped. Zhou Yu first blocked his mouth and said, "Well, I'm fine. You can sleep with me. You have to adjust your work and rest these days."