Chapter 52

When Shi Wangyan got home, he didn't alarm anyone. He took off his coat first, and then called Aunt Su over by internal phone and asked her to find an excuse to take his mother out after class in the afternoon. Aunt Su thought about it and said how about going out for a walk after class?

Shi Wangyan nodded and said, "Take her to sit farther for a while, at least 20 minutes."

Aunt Su returned and left without asking for any reason.

After explaining the fact that he opened his mother, he sat on the sofa and called the new housework assistant named He Lili. After the assistant came over, he lowered his head and didn't say anything.

Shi Wangyan did not chat with her, but only asked her to clean up Xia Qiyu's room on the second floor. Everything was tidyed up and moved out of the door. A driver would come to pick it up.

When He Lili heard this, she suddenly raised her head, bit her lips, and looked at Shi Wangyan at a loss.

Shi Wangyan lowered his head and took off his watch. Seeing that the housekeeper had not left, he looked up doubtfully: "What? Are there any difficulties? If you are not busy, let the other one clean it up with you.

This time, the middle-aged woman who was approaching retirement age bit her lips tighter and shook her head anxiously and said, "No, no, Boss Shi, am I going to be fired?"

When she was hired two days ago, it was because the Shi family had two more adolescent eldest children. Aunt Su could take care of her alone, so she hired two more nannys to share.

But I didn't expect that in just two days, she had not adapted to her work and gave full play to her hard work so that the new employer could be hired for a long time, and she was about to drive away all her work.

Shi Wangyan heard the words but didn't think He Lili's worries were ridiculous. He looked at the other party with a smile and said, "Go and clean it up. I don't plan to dismiss anyone for the time being. Aunt Su said that you behaved very well. I'll talk to you about other treatment in a later two days."

He Lili was greatly relieved, quickly thanked him, and turned to the second floor to pack up her things.

After she left, Shi Wangyan smiled, leaned against the sofa, and dialed his cousin-in-law's phone.

As soon as the phone was connected, his cousin-in-law He Shuyuan's distinctive and crisp voice said, "I forgot to say anything. Why do you have time to call me?" Is there anything wrong with Qi Yuqianrui looking for me? As soon as they heard that they were going to their aunt the day before yesterday, they discussed packing up in the evening. I said, you two went to my aunt's side to study, not to play. The two of them agreed full of words. I don't think you can rest assured at all!"

I couldn't help saying it. I kept talking about it myself, and there was a lot of endless momentum.

Hearing the same, Shi Wangyan interrupted her and said, "Cusin-law, Qi Yu said that he wanted to be home and will go home tonight. I plan to move things there later."

"What?" He Shuyuan was shocked and said angrily, "In just a few days, Qi Yu has caused trouble again?" Wait, I'll go there now. I can't kill him!"

Sure enough, it was this reaction. Shi Wangyan said with a headache, "Sister-in-law, since Qi Yu doesn't want to stay here, it will only be counterproductive if you force him over."

He Shuyuan has always been a little inexplicably afraid of this little cousin and choked when she heard this. She still remembers the last time her aunt had an accident with her leg and ran to the hospital, and then the little cousin almost turned the whole city upside down and disturbed everyone's peace.

Qi Yu was slipped away by him and sent to the doorstep at that time. Although he didn't say why, his face was as cold as frost, and he knew that there was a big trouble.

Her husband has always respected her aunt. Without asking questions, she knew that Qi Yu had caused trouble. Without saying a word, he picked up a chicken feather duster and beat Qi Yu all over the room. The little cousin looked at it so coldly that it was not until Qi Yu was beaten to death that he let go of his mouth and told his cousin not to beat him down and not to make trouble with the child.

After hearing this, He Shuyuan said that the little cousin really grew up abroad and was so cold-blooded and ruthless to her relatives.

However, He Shuyuan has always been right about this son. If you can be obedient, you interrupted several chicken feather dusters when you were a child, but if they just don't listen, they will piss you off.

When Shi Wangyan said so, He Shuyuan thought for a moment and said, "Is this okay?" My aunt didn't promise to teach Qi Yu..."

Shi Wangyan said, "Do you want me to talk to my mother?" What did Qi Yu do?"

He Shuyuan was choked by him again. If her aunt really said that Qi Yu had done a mess over the years, her aunt would not want to see Qi Yu again all her life.

Thanks to her aunt who has always liked Qi Yu, Qi Yu is also willing to behave in front of her. In addition, her aunt is indeed old. After her aunt's death, her little cousin followed her fucking wishes. She won't tell her bad news, afraid of irritating her spirits.

Otherwise, how could she persuade her aunt to take over Qi Yu again? Sure enough, my aunt persuaded her. As soon as she told her cousin, she had nothing to say anything.

"Well... forget to say you..." He Shuyuan also planned to persuade him again, but Shi Wangyan over there interrupted, "Sister-in-law, I have packed Qi Yu's things. I'll ask the driver to send it to you there so that you don't have to go there again. Let's make a conclusion here first."

After saying that, the phone has been hung up.

Shi Wangyan was not good for his mother to see him coming back. Seeing that it was almost over, he got up and went to his bedroom on the second floor. Not long after he left, Mr. Xia was dismissed.

Mr. Xia was still in class to deal with some other chores. Aunt Su knocked on the door and came in and told the old lady that she would go out for a walk today. It can't be delayed.

Xia Yun really doesn't remember. She left the trivial things of her life to others to take care of, and she was very relieved with Aunt Su. Hearing this, she said, "Can't you go?"

Aunt Su gave her crutch and said with a smile, "Mr. Shi remembers it. I'm late. When I come back for dinner in the evening, I won't lie for you."

When Xia Yun heard her son remembering this, she had to obey Aunt Su's instructions. Before leaving, she confessed several students, finished her homework well, and was not allowed to be lazy.

As soon as Mr. Xia left, the atmosphere of the study suddenly became different. Qi Yu immediately closed the book hard to make a huge noise, and then stood up straight and stretched out. The chair was pushed hard by him with his legs and belly, dragging a harsh noise on the ground, which made Zhou Yu and Qianrui frowned.

Qianrui acted faster than Zhou Yu. She didn't look at Qi Yu's behavior. She quickly put her things in her schoolbag and got up without delay and left the study.

Her appearance made the two people who stayed couldn't help but be stunned. Zhou Yuxin thought, was Qianrui afraid that Qi Yu would bully later, so he left first?

Before Qi Yu had an attack, he saw her sister running with her tail in her hand, looking guilty. After all, he knew his sister better than Zhou Yu. He frowned and stared at the closed door again. After thinking about it, his face immediately changed. He understood what had happened to his sister!

"Xia Qian-Rui! You made a small report again, didn't you? Sue the spirit!"

After Qi Yu roared, he immediately wanted to run away with agility. As soon as his hand touched the handle of the gate, then the door opened itself, he saw a shadow slowly climbing up from his toes, and finally submerged the top of his head.

In this family, his cousin is taller than him, and Qi Yu dares not move.

The author said:

Guess who Mr. Shi came in and saw first? 3