Chapter 90

When he got up in the morning, Shi Wangyan's pillow was empty. Zhou Yu woke up naturally when he slept through the wilderness. The alarm clock was turned off by Shi Wangyan. I don't know when Shi Wangyan left.

He got up from bed and found his pajamas to put on. When I got out of bed, I saw a pink-blue post-it note on the bedside table.

As he rubbed his eyes, he bent down to pick up the note from the table.

[I'll go first. Don't skip breakfast after getting up. I asked someone to bring breakfast and put it in the insulation box. -love u, ps prepare New Year's gifts for you and go to the door to have a look.]

And gifts? Zhou Yu glanced at the white LED electronic clock and was shocked. It was more than ten o'clock.

He quickly got up and walked to the door with a post-it note. There was nothing at the door. He opened the door tentatively.

When he opened the door, Zhou Yu found a bouquet of flowers stuffed into the doorknkeeper. Zhou Yu looked at the bouquet of orange terriers funnyly. When he picked it up, he found that there was a pink-blue ribbon under the bouquet, with a key tied to it.

Zhou Yu took the key to the palm of his hand, and there was a leather tag with the RR logo next to the black car key.

He was a layman in his understanding of the brand of the car. He took the car key and looked at it for a while and didn't remember which brand it was. He just went back to his room and picked up his mobile phone to call Shi Wangyan.

Shi Wangyan seemed to be waiting for his phone. He called and was connected soon.

"Get up?" Shi Wangyan's voice smiled, "I thought you were going to sleep until noon. I was going to call you and wake you up."

Zhou Yu tilted his head slightly and replied with a smile, "It's not you who turned off my alarm clock that made me get up so late."

He opened his palm, looked at the brand-new car key, and said, "What brand of car is RR?"

Zhou Yu took a breath when he heard Shi Wangyan and asked, "Have you ever bought a car?" Why don't you know which brand it is?"

Zhou Yu listened to his words and snorted, "Say it or not, don't say it myself."

As he said, he changed the call to hands-free, exited the call interface, and turned to the browser to search for "What kind of car brand is RR?"

Hearing what Shi Wangyan said, how dare he continue to tease him and say, "RollsRoyce, you didn't go downstairs to have a look?"

When he said, Zhou Yu also saw his search results, Rolls-Royce.

Zhou Yu is not used to receiving such an expensive gift as Wangyan, and he is a little at a loss.

Shi Wangyan found that he didn't say anything and said, "Don't you like the driver to pick you up? Sometimes I don't have time to pick you up when I'm busy. I think it's better to drive by yourself. Don't you have time to buy it yourself?"

Zhou Yu wanted to pick up a car more than once, but when it came to the end, he always gave up for various reasons.

"But I have been driving a driver's license for so many years that I haven't actually passed by." When he was a freshman, he learned to drive with his classmates and got his driver's license.

As a result, he has been on the steering wheel for many years, and he has touched the steering wheel by himself.

Shi Wang smiled, "I teach you. If I don't teach you, how dare I let you go on the road?" I am also responsible for the lives of others."