Chapter 48

After handling the wound, Zhou Yu tried to take two steps, but it still hurt a little, but he had not arrived at the place where he couldn't walk. He remembered that the nurse told Shi Wangyan to go back together when he wanted to change gauze every day.

The registration fee and medical fee were paid by Shi Wangyan himself. To be honest, Zhou Yu looked at him shuttled through the community hospital in expensive clothes, and the picture was a little funny.

Shi Wangyan probably didn't come to the public hospital much. The nurse ordered him to go to the pharmacy to get the medicine. He had to go around the hall before he found it. Because there were not many people on duty, he lined up. Suddenly, some parents with children called nurses to have a look. Shi Wangyan could only silently send the nurse away to draw syringes for their children, appease other parents, and lingered for a long time before returning to Shi Wangyan to pay.

Zhou Yu paid special attention to Shi Wangyan's expression. At first, he was speechless, but he didn't say anything after watching the interaction between the nurse and his parents. He just silently waited for the nurse to finish his work.

After paying the fee, he hurried to Zhou Yu with the receipt. He was very embarrassed: "I didn't expect it to take so long. Let's wait for a long time. Let's go."

Zhou Yu now felt that Shi Wangyan was not so annoying. He appreciated Alpha, who was willing to wait in line, so he shook his head and said, "No, let's go." Give me the receipt and I'll transfer it to you later."

With such a small amount of money, Shi Wangyan can pay attention to it.

Just because of the question of inviting dinner in the evening, he has annoyed Zhou Yu once. He learned to be obedient and no longer can do the set of "Alpha is born to an Omega gentleman", such as the default clause that two people must pay the bill when they go out to eat together. Obviously, Zhou Yu does not appreciate this traditional style.

Shi Wangyan walked with him to the gate of the hospital, handed him the receipt as he walked, and said, "The fee is very cheap. It doesn't cost much."

Zhou Yu took over the receipt and glanced at all the expenses. He heard Shi Wangyan's meaning. The charge is cheap and the money is too small, so there is no need to transfer it to him. He pretends not to understand and said, "It's not cheap. I'm in a hurry to go out today, and I don't bring a social security card. I can't swipe the card, otherwise I can reimburse some."

When Shi Wangyan heard that the social security card was stunned, he didn't realize what the social security card was for a moment. When he understood it, he did not feel that Zhou Yu was stingy, but felt sorry for the savings he usually spent.

In his opinion, Zhou Yu's life can only be endless, and there is still a long way from wealth.

In his mood, Shi Wangyan even had an impulse to say: Why don't I take care of you and don't have so hard work.

But when the words came to his mouth, he swallowed it up again. He is very self-aware. Now he is like a prisoner who is still under observation. Zhou Yu is full of distrust and vigilance against him. He has no chance to squander his favor. Naturally, he has to think twice before saying anything.

Shi Wangyan thought for a moment and suddenly remembered the deposit for buying a car when they first met. He immediately said, "Actually, you don't have to give it. Haven't you forgotten the money I owe you?"

Huh? Zhou Yu had a meal and couldn't help looking at him. What does Shi Wangyan mean?

Shi Wangyan looked at his suspicious eyes and said unhappily, "Have you forgotten? When we first meet, you have to buy a car and pay a deposit. In the end, you didn't buy it?"