Chapter 102

When they got home, Shi Wangyan saw that he had been carrying this bag all the time and reached out to take it. Zhou Yu didn't give it to him.

Shi Wangyan looked at him doubtfully and said, "Can't I watch it?"

It's not that I can't see it. Zhou Yu sat on the sofa in slippers, reached out and patted the position beside him, and motioned Shi Wangyan to come and sit down.

Shi Wangyan looked at his posture, smiled unconsciously, muttering, "Is it so mysterious?" and sat obediently beside him.

Zhou Yu waited for him to sit down before taking out the box in the bag and putting it on the table.

Shi Wangyan looked at the logo of a charity dinner on the box and realized it. Thinking about what auction items Zhou Yu had bought tonight, he saw Zhou Yu open the beautifully packaged box and took out a white jade safety buckle tied with a red rope.

"Is this the jade buckle taken by your friend?" Shi Wangyan immediately remembered.

Zhou Yu nodded to him with a smile and said, "I wanted to give you a New Year's gift the day before yesterday, but I didn't buy it. When I read the brochure tonight, I fell in love with this safe buckle at a glance."

He let Shi Wangyan sit upright, put the safety buckle in the palm of his hand, and said, "This is not easy to wear. Put it on the car." It meant peace and safety, just put it on the car.

Hearing his words, Shi Wangyan held the jade ornament, took the opportunity to put one hand around Zhou Yu's waist, let him snuggle in his arms, and then raised the jade button with the other hand and looked at it under the light.

"Can't you wear it?" Shi Wang said and asked.

Zhou Yu leaned against him and also went to see this safety buckle. Under the light, the surface of the jade buckle exuded a soft light and said, "It's quite cumbersome to wear on his neck and wrist. Don't wear it."

Shi Wangyan had to rest his mind, put down the safety buckle, pressed Zhou Yu's face with his face, and said, "Thank you. I like it very much."

With that, kiss him.

He also said, "Did you want to buy me a gift the day before you went out?"

Zhou Yu blinked his eyes and said to his heart. Sure enough, he couldn't say anything, and Shi Wangyan was not easy to fool at all.

Without waiting for Shi Wangyan to continue to talk, he put his hands around his neck, took the initiative to sit on his lap and said, "Are you tired?"

Seeing his movements, Shi Wangyan raised an eyebrow, put his hand on his waist and helped him.

"If I say I'm tired? What are you going to do?" He came up, pecked at the corners of Zhou Yu's mouth, and said with a smile in his eyes.

Zhou Yu was tickled by him, avoided his face with a smile, and said, "Are you tired so soon?" I'm not tired of quarreling with others.

Hearing the sensitive word quarrel, Shi Wangyan was alert and pretended to be stupid and said, "Is your ankle uncomfortable?" Shall I rub it for you?"

He said that his hand slid down Zhou Yu's waist and touched his ankles along the curve of his thighs.

Zhou Yu hummed, reached out his hand and patted his hand. His thick eyelashes drooped and looked into his eyes very close. His thin fingers hooked his tie from around his neck to the neckline, and slowly pulled his tie out of his clothes.

Shi Wangyan's expression converged, and the sweet channel belonging to Omega flowed in the air, but Shi Wangyan, as Alpha, was very domineering and soon wrapped Zhou Yu's pheromone. He wanted to tighten his arm, but Zhou Yu raised his eyelids, glanced at him lightly, and stopped his movements.