Chapter 77

On the way back, Shi Wangyan looked up at his face from time to time when he walked around him, and then laughed awtly.

Like a fool, but Zhou Yu was also brought to laugh by him. Seeing him smile, Shi Wangyan became bold again. He looked at him and asked:

"Why did you suddenly agree? I thought you might not agree in your life.

He stopped, stood upright again and said in a trance, "This is the first time I feel sober in a dream."

What? Zhou Yu felt that he was not a man who dragged the mud and water. He really hesitated, but once he figured it out, it was not so difficult to accept.

He walked to Shi Wangyan and said, "Stretch out your hand."

Shi Wangyan was stunned, slowly stretched out his hand out of his pocket and asked, "Huh?"

Looking at people first, Shi Wangyan's hand is still very beautiful. Zhou Yu held his hand and said with a smile, "Don't you look very good at chasing people?" I thought you would take the initiative to hold my hand.

He looked at the fallen leaves piled up on the road next to him and said, "It's a little cold now. Isn't this excuse quite good?"

Shi Wangyan led him for a while before he realized that Zhou Yu had just teased him.

Is this the image in your eyes? Shi Wangyan felt that it was necessary to explain it.

Before he could fight back, Zhou Yu looked back at him and said doubtfully, "Are you cold?"

Shi Wangyan blinked and looked back at him innocently. Zhou Yu stared at his face for a while, looked down at the hands they held together and said, "Why do you feel that you are shaking?"

"Can you feel it?" Shi Wangyan asked uncertainly.

Of course, Zhou Yu could feel that he came forward and touched the clothes Shi Wangyan was wearing and said, "It seems that he really wears very little. Let's go. Go back first."

Is it cold? Shi Wangyan knew no in his heart, but he was too excited. However, Zhou Yu's hands were very warm and soft. He led him for a while. Shi Wangyan slowly calmed down, and his heart did not beat so fast.

Ah, calm down, Shi Wangyan thought again, why did Zhou Yu look so calm?

When they arrived at the door of Zhou Yu's house, they let go of their hands and Shi Wangyan watched Zhou Yu unlock the lock.

After the door opened, Zhou Yu said to Shi Wang, "Go in first, slippers... Forget it, I'll find it for you. It may not have your size."

Shi Wangyan gave up his seat and wanted to tell him not to be so troublesome, but at this time, watching Zhou Yu tosss around the shoe cabinet, I don't know why he was in a good mood and didn't want to say anything.

Zhou Yu found a pair of large slippers who didn't know who stuffed them out. He sat on the shoe stool and put them in front of Shi Wangyan. He also changed his shoes and said, "You can try it. I don't know if it fits right." If it's small, don't change it. Just call the housekeeping tomorrow to clean it up.

"It's okay," Shi Wangyan bent down to change his shoes, thought of their conversation, and laughed inexplicably, and said, "I seem to believe that it's not a dream now. Dreaming of not so much detail is that you will hold my hand at most.

Is it just that I'm holding your hand? More than that? Zhou Yu looked at him warningly, stood up and said, "What do you want to drink?" I'll pour it for you."

"Look, I won't pick it." He replied.

Zhou Yu said, went into the kitchen, leaving Shi Wangyan alone in the living room.

After Divorcing the President Alpha, I Achieved Financial Freedom जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें