Chapter 101

When the auction session was going on until the second round of rest, Ying Tong came over late. Behind him dragged Guo Jiahui to hold her. However, He Yingtong stepped on seven centimeters of high heels and walked steadily and fast. He hurried to Zhou Yu, put his hands on his shoulder, bent down and said with a smile, "As soon as I came here, I heard you. Chu Yichun repaired it fiercely. What's going on? Tell me quickly?"

As soon as her words were over, Guo Jiahui hurried over and apologized embarrassedly to Shi Wangyan, who was suddenly squeezed aside by Yingtong.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he whispered to Yingtong, "Yingtong, at least sit down!"

As soon as Ying Tong heard such a hot gossip, he was in excitement and hated not being at the scene. He immediately dragged a chair to Zhou Yu's and asked, "From the beginning, how can I hear about Ding Nan? This group of people really can't stop!"

Zhou Yu heard her voice, smiled, and motioned her to look at the other side of the table and angrily at Ding Nan.

Guo Jiahui also saw Kong Sijing at this table. He was almost sweaty. He smiled at Kong Sijing and stretched out his hand to drag Ying Tong and said, "I'm not in a hurry. It's going to start again later. It's your favorite singer who came over to sing. Let's go to Area B."

"Why do you share the table with her..." Yingtong was also a little embarrassed when he saw him, but soon he didn't take it seriously. They hadn't been in contact for a long time, but Kong Sijing was still a relative of Guo Jiahui. He couldn't help but give Kong Sijing face, so he had to say, "Zhou Yu, why don't you sit in Area B with me and leave Guo Jiahui to sit here? Doesn't he like to socialize? This happens to be the way we are going to the show!"

After saying that, Ying Tong felt that the idea was better and quickly dragged Zhou Yu's arm to take him away.

Shi Wangyan originally thought that Ying Tong was coming to say hello and put aside. It would be fine when they were finished. Undeceivedly, this Qian Yingtong came and wanted to abduct Zhou Yu and quickly went to see Guo Jiahui.

Guo Jiahui can't control his wife at all now, and he dares not control it. He turned his head and didn't see it, and planned to persuade Ying Tong again.

Zhou Yu listened to Yingtong's words, thought for a moment, nodded and agreed, "Okay, I'll go with you."

He looked at Shi Wangyan with a smile and said, "Do you mind if I talk to Yingtong and come back?"

Shi Wangyan wants to mind. Isn't they here to relax tonight?

However, Zhou Yu was obviously disgusted by the previous incident, and part of the reason was blamed on his head. Shi Wangyan had to nod and see him leave.

Guo Jiahui watched his wife abduct someone else's boyfriend in a very complicated mood. He had to sit in Zhou Yu's seat, took a glass of wine and touched Shi Wangyan. He smiled bitterly and said, "I'll do it first. I hope you can stand me with you."

Shi Wangyan was amused by his words. It's not good to look again. He picked up the glass and took a sip and said, "I can't stand it. By the way, when are you free? Shall we have dinner together?"

Guo Jiahui was stunned, looked at him and said, "Okay, I'm fine. I've wanted to know you for a long time. I didn't have this opportunity before."

He said, smiled and said, "But at present, it's not up to us to decide this matter. It's decided by Ying Tong and Zhou Yu, especially Zhou Yu. I heard that he was very busy and had no time at all. Ying Tong often complained that he had been abandoned."

Shi Wangyan smiled and said, "I was too busy before, and I didn't have time..."

Speaking of business with Guo Jiahui, the two have a common field, and they can gradually talk.