Chapter 91

Zhou Yu didn't want to be troublesome, but the little Mr. Chen was aggressive, and now he speaks to bully again. On the one hand, he felt that the scene was a little ridiculous, but on the other hand, he was very unhappy.

What, this little prince of the Chen family doesn't look at the age of his good fiancé?

Yu Yinqing was originally looking at Zhou Yu. Hearing his fiance's words, his face was suddenly ugly. He turned his head to look at the man holding his arm.

Say, "But what do you mean by that? Is the tutor of the Chen family that makes you hurt people like this?

Zhou Yu looked at Yu Yinqing with a little surprise, but his mood still did not get better.

He is not a fool. Chen Ke was jealous of his tone just now. Obviously, he heard that he had entrusted Ying Tong's introduction and had a blind date with Yu Yinqing.

Obviously, he is already a fiance, and he still has to enjoy a pre-demoning partner who has only seen once. Zhou Yu watched the fiancé choking coldly.

Chen Kewei was still observing Zhou Yu's expression. At this time, Yu Yin was furious in the Qing Dynasty, or he still said that there was something wrong with his tutoring. Chen Kewei was furious:

"Yin Qing, what are you doing?! Did you speak loudly to me for this man? What do I mean? What do you mean by me?"

As Chen's only son, Chen Ke grew up for thousands of pets. What do you want?

His temper can only be produced by being doting fearlessly. Chen Kewei has never endured his temper. After roaring at Yinqing, he immediately turned around and looked at Zhou Yu.

"You, that's you," Chen Kewei, who is no longer going to make Zhou Yu an outsider, said, "Are you happy? Yin Qing still remembers you and is reluctant to delete you in the address book. I heard that there is no news when you leave the Confucius family. Don't you know yet? Kong Sijing's current wife has a big belly and was pushed down before she reached the delivery period. The child gave birth prematurely and stayed in the hospital for several months before taking it home. He is still sick today.

Zhou Yu did not make a statement. He listened to Chen Kewei's news coldly. He has been studying all the time. How can he care about others? Even Yingtong no longer has contact with the Confucius family. How does he know?

For Chen Keqi not to let him go, Yu Yinqing stretched out his hand and pulled his arm and whispered, "Don't say it, let's go back."

Chen Kewei flashed away, shook off his hand and sneered, "I just want to say, did he did it? I know if I asked?"

What? Did I do it? Zhou Yu rose very curiously. Chen Ke smiled and said, "Look, people are interested. Don't mind your own business!"

He approached Zhou Yu, looked at him and said, "Isn't you really doing it?" But Ding Nan told people everywhere that you were looking for someone to revenge on her and pushed her down, causing the child to give birth prematurely.

Zhou Yu was stunned. Who was he looking for? He didn't even know about it.

"When did this happen?" Zhou Yu asked.

Chen Ke said leisurely with the expression of "You continue to act" and said, "You really don't know? Then Guo Xiaomei, now the newly married granddaughter of the Confucius family, don't you know?

Guo Xiaomei married the Confucius family as she wished? Zhou Yu was a little unexpected, but it was not very unexpected.

Guo Xiaomei's surname is Guo, and she has succeeded half of her.