generous

genre: fluff, angst

summary: jisung has anxiety and so has barely any friends at school but what happens when popular boy minho acts on his interest and speaks to the boy?

t//w: social and general(?) anxiety, mentions of self harm, mentions not eating, homophobia and family problems.

jisung dreaded school.

every time his alarm went off he wanted to suffocate under his duvet so he wouldn't have to deal with the tortures of it. but alas his mother still forced him out of bed every morning.

why does jisung hate school so much? you may ask.

well, it's quite simple really. at the start of the school year, jisung was happy and bubbly and attracted many people but they soon realized that jisung was, in their words, 'a lot to handle'. simply, he has anxiety. in the end most of his 'friends' abandoned him.

of course, he had felix but he went to a different school. their parents were afraid that they were too close and would end up dating.

that's another reason jisung has developed anxiety. his parents were afraid that he would 'become gay'. his dad has already told him multiple times that his anxiety is fake and he needs to man up and get a girlfriend because if he keeps acting like he is, he'll die alone.

this scared him. he hated being lonely. he just wanted someone to hold him when he cries and to help him through everything but no one's stepped up to that job yet.

...yet.

~+*+~

jisung threw on an oversized black tee with a squirrel embroidered on the left and some baggy jeans. his shoes were simple white air forces (basic i know but come on it's school, he's not really trying that hard). ruffled his hair, grabbed his backpack and slung it over one shoulder before heading out the door.

of course it rained. jisung didn't have a coat or umbrella or jumper so in form (homeroom) he basically froze to death.

he was shivering in first period but tried to ignore it by putting in his ear phones and drowning everyone out with some DPR Ian (icon).

after about five minutes, he felt a prod on his shoulder. he took an earbud out and to his surprise he was faced with the lee minho handing him his hoodie.

"you were shivering so i thought this might be useful."

"i-, um, t-thank you." he almost whispered as he looked at the floor and accepted minho's generous gift. he immediately put it on and was engulfed in his scent. it was musky but sweet and comforting. jisung tried not to make it obvious that he was literally smelling the hoodie.

the hoodie was a lilac colour and it had some brand he'd never heard of written on the back and the brands logo on the front where his embroidered squirrel would sit.

he pulled up the hood and before putting the earbud back in, he could hear minho's friends saying things like, "oh my god, why did you give it to him." like he was bad luck to talk about.

jisung buried his face further into the hoodie, shrinking into it, making him look small which was easy since the hoodie was massive on him. he secretly breathed in more of the older's comforting scent.

new favourite scent unlocked.

minho had to physically restrain himself from cooing at how tiny jisung looked in his hoodie. he wanted nothing more than to hold him in his arms and pepper his face in kisses.

however, his friends voices pull him out of his daydream as they poked him asking why he gave his hoodie to jisung.

"he was shivering." minho replies his tone obviously annoyed.

"no but, that's like han jisung, you know he's like weird."

"he's not weird, okay? let me do what i want i don't need your fucking input."

"jeez. no need to get so defensive."

"whatever."

~+*+~

days past and minho started to spend more time with jisung.

the younger had warmed up to minho very quickly and minho was glad to see him smiling again. even if it was only small shy smiles. jisung had always been insecure about his smile and so it would be a while before he was comfortable to show his full smile but until then minho was content with small ones. they still made his heart skip a beat.

"sungie, why don't you eat something?"

"s-sungie?"

"ah, i'm sorry that just came out." minho covered his mouth. the tips of his ears going pink.

"no it's okay," jisung said shyly.

"but like i said you should eat something. i haven't seen you eat anything at lunch for a while and i'm getting worried."

"i'm sorry."

"don't be sorry, just try to eat something. i know it can be difficult but even just something small. for me?"

jisungs heart swelled as minho showed his care and understanding towards the younger. he decided to eat something. for minho.

they sat under a tree in the park. the sun just starting to set and jisung was getting tired. the two sat in comfortable silence listening to the birds and the soft breeze rustling the leaves.

a couple minutes later, minho heard steady breathing and light snores every now and then. he looked over and saw that jisung had fallen asleep in, what looked like, the most uncomfortable position. minho lightly pulled his head onto his shoulder. his hand running through his hair.

jisung looked so precious when he was sleeping. his whole face relaxed.

minho lightly kissed his head.

"goodnight sungie."