no.1 fan

genre: fluff
summary: minho is a football (soccer) captian and jisung is his no.1 fan.

side ships:
changlix
seungjin
(i'm a sucker for them 😓)

"lix! hurry! we're gonna be late!" jisung excitedly called up the stairs.

"hold on! i'm fixing my hair!" felix shouted back.

seungmin and felix were in jisung's room straightening felix's hair. since the boy couldn't reach the back very well, he got seungmin to help.

they quickly finished, felix admiring his hair and thanking seungmin, promising him to buy him lunch tomorrow.

they trotted downstairs only to be met with jisung practically bouncing off the walls. he had a large grin on his face.

"sung, you've seen him play so many times now and every time you act like this." seungmin laughed fondly before lightly smacking jisung's arm.

"this is the finals! this is massive! i'm so proud of him that he made it to the finals!" he jumped in the back of the car.

"yah! my boyfriend also made it to the finals!" felix shouted at jisung as he got in the backseat next to him.

seungmin just rolled his eyes, he was too single for this.

the car was full of day6 and karaoke as they all happily made their way to the field.

it was about half an hour before the game even started accepting people into the stands, but minho had given special permission to jisung and his friends, so the staff checking tickets let them in.

jisung immediately ran to minho after searching for him in the crowd of footballers that milled about the field.

the boy jumped into the older's embrace, hugging him tightly.

"someone's excited." minho laughed, kissing his forehead.

"of course! i'll be cheering on from the sidelines." he grinned widely at him and minho just melted from his smile.

"come with me, i wanna give you something." minho grabbed jisung's hand and led him under the stands and into the changing rooms.

some of the team were still hanging around in the changing room, kicking a ball between them.

"hey, guys." minho greeted, they all waved back at him.

jisung gave a shy "hello" and they all smiled and ruffled his hair. they all loved jisung, since he was the captain's boyfriend, and so they babied him and treated him like a little brother.

jisung was still quite shy around them though, after all, they were tall, muscly men. who wouldn't be a little nervous?

"also guys, can we not kick this in here, i don't want anything to break." he smiled at them warmly.

"yes captain." they said and they walked out together, playfully shoving each other and teasing.

"okay, princess, i want you to have this." minho dug in his duffel bag for a moment and then pulled out a t-shirt.

"it's my spare jersey." he blushed slightly.

jisung's eyes lit up as he took the shirt. it still smelt like minho.

he immediately took his shirt off to replace it with the other, feeling comfortable enough to change around the older.

he chucked his own shirt in minho's duffle and threw the other shirt on.

it was slightly large, but comfortable.

a large number 10 was displayed on the back which stood for attacking midfielder.