injured

genre: fluff

summary: jisung comes back to the dorms injured and minho is the only one there to treat him

t//w: blood

minho was sitting on the sofa watching a film when he heard the dorm door open. he subconsciously turned to see who it was and there stood jisung with a tear stained face, puffy eyes and crimson blood running down his knee and his elbow.

"jisung, oh my god, what happened?" minho immediately got up in a panic.

"i fell on the gravel." jisung's voice hitched as he was ready to cry again. the pain must have been immense. "hyung, it h-hurts."

"i-i know, i know. let me get the med kit and i'll be right back. sit on the sofa." the older ran off to grab the kit, returning in less than one minute.

"okay lets see here..." Minho carefully started to clean the blood. giving jisung a pillow to squeeze when he used an antiseptic wipe. he carefully cleaned the youngers elbow and knee, his hands were steady and gentle. once he was done, he wrapped a bandage around the wounds.

"all better." he got up from his crouched position and sat next to jisung on the sofa, facing him. jisung also looked over at minho. the older brought his hands up to jisungs cheeks and softly wiped away the tears that were still falling.

"hey, don't cry. it's okay now." minho delicately tried to reassure the younger. "I would recommend sleep. it will feel better in the morning." after he said that, the both got up and slowly made their way to the bedrooms with minho supporting the younger on his shoulder while jisung limped.

jisung lay on the bed after struggling (a lot) to get changed. minho was just about to leave when he felt a small tug on his sleeve.

"stay?" jisung made his eyes seem somehow, rounder and more doe-like, which made minho ultimately melt. "just until i fall asleep at least." although he knew that once he had minho cuddling him, he wasn't going anywhere.

the older sighed and thought for a second before giving in. "okay sungie."

he clambered into jisungs bed and brought the duvet up to jisungs neck to make sure he was warm enough before wrapping his arms protectively and securely around him. one arm had a hand playing with his hair soothingly and the other had a hand tightly around his waist. he tenderly kissed him on the head and giggled slightly when jisung clumsily kissed minho's neck that his head was buried into.

"i love you baby, and tell that leg to hurry with the healing process."

a breathy giggle could be just about heard under Minho's chin.

a muffled "i love you too," was heard and minho sighed in content. even if jisung could become slightly whiny and needy and childlike, that's one of the reasons minho fell for him. his flaws make him perfect.

"goodnight my love."

"night night min."

a//n: a short, shitty chapter because i haven't uploaded in a hot second.