stars

genre: fluff, angst
summary: minho and jisung decide to go to the roof at the shopping mall but minho underestimates how high it is.
requested by: @Sun143Stay

T//W: panic attack

"come on ji, let's go look at the stars." minho calls for jisung.

the mall doesn't close until late and, since it was winter, the sun set very early. minho loved the stars so he wanted to look at them with jisung.

jisung let himself be dragged by his boyfriend to the lift.

minho pressed the top button and grinned excitedly. jisung loved how excited he got about stars, it was truly endearing.

they held hands the whole way up, not even letting go when the elevator doors opened and they stepped out.

there was a door that said staff only, but neither of them cared that much as they pushed it open and began the short climb to the roof.

after about twenty stairs they pushed the bar to open the large door and felt a cold breeze hit them.

jisung immediately shivered which caused minho to automatically give him his jacket.

"thank you." minho smiled, wrapping an arm around jisung's waist.

the roof was surprisingly small and they walked over to the edge to sit against the wall.

minho caught a glimpse of how high up they were and suddenly took a step back, letting go of jisung.

"min, are you okay?" jisung took a quick look over the edge and then knew why minho was freaking out.

"hey, hey, it's okay, look at me." he placed his hands gently on minho's shoulders, "let's sit down, okay?"

minho nodded, his breathing quickened in pace as he shakily made his way to sit on the floor.

"i want you to focus on me, yeah?" jisung spoke softly.

he placed minho's hand on his chest and took a deep breath in. minho knew what he was doing and attempted to copy him, shakily breathing in as well.

with his other hand, he held minho's hand and caressed it softly, occasionally squeezing it to ground minho when he felt the boy was getting lost in his panic.

when minho's breath was starting to slow to a normal pace, jisung began to talk.

"it's a little high, right?" minho nodded, "it's okay, it's okay. you're so brave, so very brave, i'm so proud of you. sungie is so proud of his hyung, mhm." he smiled gently.

he noticed little tears welling up in the older's eyes.

"baby, don't cry. it's all okay now." he brought a hand up to wipe the tears away, softly stroking his cheek.

minho sniffed and tried aggressively wiping them away with his sleeve.

"baby, the fabric of your sleeve will irritate your skin." he delicately brought minho's hand down from his face.

"i'm s-sorry." the boy sobbed a little.

"you didn't do anything wrong, min, nothing wrong. it's okay to cry, just be more gentle with yourself. you deserve that." jisung wiped tie tears again before slowly bringing minho into his arms.

they got comfortable, jisung leaning against the wall while minho lay on his chest, curled up slightly. jisung had one hand laced in his hair and the other held minho's hand. the older melted into the hold.

most of the time, he was the one looking after jisung, but sometimes, he got scared too and just needed to be small and have comfort.

"look at the stars, baby." he pointed upwards, knowing the stars would calm the boy even more because his breathing was still slightly uneven and tears were still staining his cheeks.

minho looked up. although there was severe light pollution, there were still a couple stars out.

"look how beautiful they are. not as beautiful as you, but still beautiful." jisung planted a couple of kissed on top of minho's head.

minho watched the stars with galaxies in his eyes. he shivered slightly.

jisung noticed this and carefully removed minho for a second to take the jacket off him.

minho frowned slightly, missing the warmth.

"what are you doing?" he asked.

"you're shivering, so i need to give you your jacket back."

minho shook his head, signalling that he has a better idea.

the jacket was large and so his idea was executed perfectly.

"take your arms out the jacket." he said softly, "but keep it on your shoulders." jisung complied, confused.

minho sat in between jisung's legs and jisung automatically wrapped his arms around minho's waist. then, minho pulled the jacket around both of them and zipped it up.

"here, now neither of us will get cold." minho leaned back against jisung and stared at the stars again.

jisung giggled, "you're cute."

minho slapped the hand that was around his waist in disagreement, but didn't say anything, just letting a pink flush dust over his cheeks at the compliment.

jisung kissed his head again.

"i love you."

"i love you too, ji." minho looked back and pouted his lips asking for a kiss.

jisung complied and kissed his lips, they moved together softly for a few seconds before they both pulled away and faced the stars, tangled in each others arms.

A//N: soft minho 🥹

love u 💕