vampire

genre: fluff, angst
summary: minho and jisung are dating, but minho's a vampire and he hasn't told jisung yet.
requested by: @maylinngan

not proofread

minho inhaled deeply, trying to shake off the desire for blood. more specifically, jisung's blood. it had been 5 months since they started dating and minho had been able to hold off, but now it was getting a bit too much.

he'd drank animal blood to pass time, but everyday was worse. he'd often have to call off dates with the excuse he was sick and now he was worrying jisung, making the boy, understandably, have doubts about their relationship.

today, jisung wanted to confront minho about it, so he came to his house unannounced.

the doorbell sounded, echoing through the house. minho got up shakily and made his way over to the door, swinging it open.

the sweet smell of jisung's blood engulfed his nose and he fought the urge to just pin him against the wall and drink his blood.

"uh, hi." minho smiled awkwardly.

"minho, what's going on these days?" minho knew it was serious because jisung always called him a pet name, it was both of their love languages.

"i've been sick." minho said, but it sounded almost like a question. he opened the door more and invited jisung inside, knowing it would be more suspicious if he pushed him away.

"you don't look sick. have you called the doctor?" jisung grabbed minho's hand and sat on the sofa next to him, turning his whole body to face the older properly.

"no..." the vampire sounded guilty.

'they'd probably lock me up.'

"why not? baby i'm worried about you." jisung caressed his hand lightly and minho bit his lips, drawing his own blood, desperately trying to see if that could suppress the urge.

it did. a tiny bit.

minho sighed and thought for a moment, "okay, i think i should tell you this now, i trust you." he started, making jisung nervous.

"you have to promise that even if you hate me after this, you won't try to hurt me...please." the older's voice went quieter as he neared the end of his sentence.

jisung responded with no hesitation, "i would never hurt you, baby."

"i'm a vampire." minho whispered, but jisung heard it, however he thought he didn't.

"pardon?" he brushed minho's hair out of his face.

"i'm a vampire." minho squeezed his eyes tightly shut, not wanting to see jisung's reaction.

the squirrel boy was stunned. vampire? what?

"i-is that why you can't eat garlic?" was all he could respond with.

minho slowly opened his eyes, half expecting to see jisung ready to swing a pan at his face.

"huh?"

"i'm sorry, that's, um, wow..." jisung scratched his neck, still not processing.

"so, how old are you?"

"19." minho searched jisung's confused face before speaking again, "i'm a new vampire, i'm not like 200 years old." he giggled a little before shutting up, humour was not needed right now.

the younger just nodded, not really being able to wrap his head around everything.

"um, wh-what's been, um..." jisung stumbled over his words.

"sweetheart, are you...scared of me?" minho looked hurt.

"no! no. no, never, i'm just trying to wrap my head around all of this. you're still you." jisung grabbed minho's hand, caressing it with his thumb.

"what's been wrong then?" jisung asked the obvious question hanging in the air.

"i'm craving blood, i've tried to hold off with animal blood but, i...i want y-yours..." minho looked down, ashamed.

"a-and you don't have to comply at all if you don't want to, i would never force you into it, i just need to find an animal with blood that's enough to hold me off, i just thought it would be nice if you would know what's happening to me because i love you so obviously your blood is going to be something that-" minho's rambling was cut off by a pair of lips.

"i love you too." jisung smiled and minho hadn't even realized he'd said that, he burned red.

"i'll do it!" jisung patted minho's shoulder.

"what?"

"i'll do it."

"y-you don't have to! please don't feel forced." minho almost started rambling again.

"i want to, i want to help you." jisung reassured, but minho kept insisting that he didn't have to.

finally, jisung was done with his constant persistance that he didn't have to.

"minho." he said sternly, making the older shut up, "i really want to, okay?" jisung spoke softer and quieter.

"okay...i'm sorry, i just don't want to hurt you because this will sting a little." minho warned, backing jisung into the wall.

"that's fine." jisung's back hit the wall and minho placed one hand on his neck and one on the wall, while jisung tilted his head to the side and clutched minho's waist.

the vampire licked jisung's neck making the younger let out a shuddered breath, before he slowly sunk his teeth into the flesh of the neck.

jisung's grip on minho's waist tightened as he let out a whimper of pain. minho immediately pulled back.

"are you okay?" he asked frantically.

"y-yes, just stings a little, keep going." jisung rubbed minho's waist for reassurance for the boy to keep going.

"i won't take a lot, only a little." minho's teeth found their place again and he began lapping at the beads of blood which escaped the circular cuts.

after a moment, minho felt better already. he stopped drinking the blood and placed little kissed around the area trying to relive pain, tickling jisung.

"you did so well for me, you were so brave, so good, thank you for helping me sweets." minho left a lingering kiss on jisung's neck.

"mm, it's okay, whenever you feel you need to." jisung stroked minho's hair.

"i'll only ask when i'm completely on edge, like a moment ago." minho whispered.

jisung just whined, too lazy to argue. he felt a little weak and dizzy, but he knew that he just needed sugar.

"can we get something to eat?" jisung asked.

"oh my god! of course." minho picked jisung up and the boy wrapped his legs around minho's waist, yelping in surprise.

minho set him on the counter and brought out a packet of cookies, "here, eat all of them." he insisted.

jisung clapped and offered minho one but he refused, stubbornly holding the cookie to jisung's lips.

they placed a plaster over the little cuts and minho kissed all over the area again, claiming he was "kissing it better". jisung just laughed.

"thank you really, i feel a lot better, you're my life saver." minho spoke against jisung's lips.

"anytime min." he wrapped his arms around the boys neck as the older stood between his legs, one hand on his thigh and one on his waist.

"i love you sweetie." minho kissed him delicately.

"i love you too, my love." jisung said after they broke away.

A//N: school is so stressful, sorry for leaving for a bit!

i'm seeing itzy in 6 days 🥹
my outfit is so cute bro 🤭

love all!! 🩷