followed

genre: fluff, angst
sunmary: jisung gets followed home so minho steps in and pretends to be his boyfriend.
requested by: @TashPe04

not proofread

jisung was walking home as normal, taking his usual route when he felt someone watching him.

he glanced behind him. there was a man, probably a little older than him, walking directly behind him.

he decided that he wasn't going to walk home, in case his gut feeling was correct, and instead he walked circles around the block.

this would not only confirm that he was being followed, but make sure that this person didn't know where he lived.

after his second walk around the block, the man was still following him. he felt extremely uncomfortable and didn't know what to do.

jisung's anxiety shot up. he wasn't wearing anything exposing, it was too cold for that, and he didn't have any enemies. he couldn't think of any other reason why he was being followed.

so he kept walking around the block, picking up his pace a little.

when suddenly, a person came up beside him.

"is that guy following you?" he asked, his voice was deep and soft, immediately comforting him.

"uh, y-yeah." jisung got flustered at just his voice, not even looking at him in fear of going bright red.

"okay, just play along and hopefully he'll go away." the guy grabbed jisung's hand and held it in his.

the action made the tip of jisung's cheeks burn bright red. the warm hands engulfed his own cold ones and sent a shiver up his spine.

"my name's lee minho." minho said with a smile, looking down at jisung who was still staring at the floor.

"h-han jisung." he stammered out.

minho hummed contentedly and started swaying their hands back and forth. he glanced behind him, the man was still following them.

minho started to drag jisung down a road he'd never been before.

"uh, where are we going?" jisung asked, finally looking up at minho, but immediately regretting it when he saw how handsome he was.

"away from that creep that keeps following you." jisung only nodded.

he wanted to get away from him and somehow just trusted minho to take him somewhere safe or busy. he knew he'd probably get a gut feeling if he thought something was wrong.

the man kept following them though, even through the many turns down other roads minho took.

"ugh the guy just isn't going anywhere." minho complained.

suddenly, jisung got a rush of confidence, "maybe he'll get the hint if we show him i'm not interested." he shyly looked down at their still intertwined hands.

"hm? what are you suggesting?" minho raised one eyebrow, a teasing tone registered in his voice.

"just...you know...shove him away a little, if you know what i mean." his confidence built up and he looked up at minho with a smirk, a blush prominent on his face, but he ignored it.

"i like that idea." minho slowly backed him into an alley and against a brick wall.

jisung wrapped his arms around his neck and slowly both boys leant in. their lips brushed carefully as they tested the waters before minho eventually pushed his lips firmly against jisung's. the younger's eyes fluttered shut in content and the older had a lazy smile on his face as he kissed jisung.

little did both boys know that the person who was following jisung had long gone since their lips first touched, knowing now that he didn't have a chance.

but the boys kept kissing. minho bit jisung's bottom lip lightly, pulling it and letting it go back before placing his lips back where they belonged.

after a while they pulled away for air, jisung pulling at minho's bottom lip before fully letting go.

"mm," minho hummed, "what lip balm do you use? tastes nice."

"it's strawberry." jisung whispered.

jisung kept his arms wrapped around minho and minho still had his hands on jisung's waist. they stood there for a few seconds, simply admiring the others looks with swollen lips, flushed faces and messy hair, they thought each other looked ethereal.

"here," minho spoke quietly, breaking the silence, "have my number." he took a pen out his pocket and grabbed jisung's palm, scribbling his number down.

"call me." he pecked jisung's lips and forehead before ruffling his hair and swiftly leaving.

jisung stood there for a few minutes, processing what the hell just happened.

his eyes wandered around, he had no idea where he was, but luckily the person who was following him was gone.

he let out a sigh, closing his eyes, admiring minho's face in his head which was imprinted into his brain.

he pushed himself off the wall and pulled out google maps to navigate home, but not before putting minho's phone number in.

***********
save contact?
yes               no

contact saved as 'min 💞'

A//N: kinda went off track, but i hope it's good nevertheless.

guys why did i get 17/45 in my bio test please help i'm so screwed 😭

love u 💕