i love you pt. 2

genre: fluff, angst
summary: it's not secret that jisung has a crush on the most popular boy in school, minho, but minho pretends to hate him.
part 2

A//N: in this one shot jisung has blonde hair.

it had been a couple of months since minho and jisung had started dating and in that time they had got jeonjun expelled. minho wanted to put him in jail but jisung, being the person he is, refused.

currently, it was lunch time.

"min."

"yes, baby?"

"i keep getting this feeling that someone's watching me and it's freaking me out." jisung said, sounding quite scared.

"it's probably nothing." changbin chirped in.

"no, changbin," hyunjin scolded emphasizing the syllables in changbin's name, "have you read any romance book ever?! we have to take this seriously because you should never doubt your gut feeling."

"i agree with hyunjin." minho said.

"what if it's jeonjun again?" jisung squeaked, suddenly feeling very small under whoever's gaze it was.

minho put his arm around jisung's waist and pulled him close to his side.

"listen sweetheart, if he tries anything again, we'll get a restraining order. my uncle's a lawyer."

"thank you, min"

"try and eat the rest of your food, yeah? and you guys keep an eye out for anyone suspicious looking."

"yes sir!" hyunjin and changbin said at the same time, saluting minho. the older laughed at the two's childish behavior.

"love, do you want to go back to my house after school?"

"yes please."

"okay." minho breathed, kissing jisung's head. changbin and hyunjin grimaced at the lovey-dovey sight, which minho noticed.

"you guys are just jealous." he rolled his eyes.

"as if!" hyunjin started.

"yeah, being single is the life, man." changbin agreed.

"whatever."

"minho, i really don't feel safe." the blonde spoke up, sounding distressed. this immediately caught minho's attention who held jisung tighter and started scanning the canteen for anyone who could be suspicious, but, to his dismay, he couldn't see anyone.

"wanna go home?"

"yes please." jisung replied and they both got up, waving their goodbyes to hyunjin and changbin.

they walked down the corridor with minho's arm still protectively around the younger's waist. minho was fuming at whoever thought they could stalk his boyfriend and get away with it. all he wanted to do was beat them to the floor and make sure they never look the same. but, of course, jisung would never let him do that, and so, he suppressed his anger and fully focused his attention on jisung.

once they arrived home, minho locked all the doors. his mother, who was a stay-at-home mum, was very confused.

"what's wrong, honey?" she turned the vacuum off looking concerned at her son.

"oh, hello jisung." she gave him a warm hug, which jisung gratefully accepted. the younger had always loved minho's mum. she was everything a mother should be, warm, hardworking, kind, friendly, ambitious and a little strict, but not so strict that it stopped minho from doing anything. she was strict because she loved him. she was strict in the way that she always wanted to know where he was going and if he was okay. obviously, some parents are a lot stricter than this, so she was still very lenient.