dance

genre: fluff
summary: minho and jisung practice dance together.

minho stood facing the middle, waiting for jisung to press play for the music to start so he could show him a new choreography.

when the music started he began his performance, flawlessly executing each move, jisung was watching from where he stood, mesmerized by every movement that was perfectly on beat.

when he'd finished, he looked at jisung in the mirror, his chest heaving as sweat slightly gathered on his forehead.

the choreography was intense and very fast, jisung felt a little overwhelmed by it all, but having minho look at him so reassuringly helped his nerves to calm down a little.

jisung gave a small, shy round of applause, to which minho smiled softly to.

"that was so good, hyung!" jisung grinned at him, "i don't know how i'm going to do that." he pouted a little.

"hey, listen, you're the ace, of course you can do this." minho walked over to jisung and ruffled his hair lightly, "besides, it's easy once you get the basics."

jisung only walked over to the mirror, waiting for minho to show him step by step.

after a while jisung had got the basics pretty much perfect.

"ugh. minho i'm so tired." jisung whined.

his legs ached and he wanted to go to sleep.

"fine, but only for a little bit, okay?" minho said as he watched jisung lie on the floor and close his eyes.

the younger felt that a warmth was missing and so opened his arms as a signal for minho that he wanted to cuddle.

"jisung, i'm not going to cuddle you on the floor."

"min, i'm too tired to get up and move." jisung pouted, his eyes still closed and arms still open.

"fine." minho picked jisung up bridal style and somehow managed to open the door of the practice room to leave.

jisung, being too tired to do anything, just let this all happen, actually enjoying being treated like this and basking in the older's warmth, he didn't care if he was a little bit sweaty.

the older carried the sleeping boy all the way through the corridors of the jyp building, getting weird looks from staff and other idols and trainees, and to the dorms nearby.

luckily they only bought disposable water bottles and their phones, which were both in their pockets, so they didn't need to collect anything from the dance room.

finally making it back to the dorms, minho carefully placed jisung on hs bed, ready to go back to his own room as he thought that the younger was sleeping, but as soon as minho let go, jisung woke up from the lack of warmth, whining in his half asleep state.

minho sighed, not because he was annoyed at jisung, but because he found the younger so silly.

"needy, are we?" he teased.

"shut up." jisung made room for minho on the bed, signaling for him to get in.

"i need to shower."

"no you don't, get in." he yawned.

minho couldn't argue with the younger when he looked so cute, so he just accepted his fate and climbed into bed next to jisung and wrapped his arms around him.

"you did really well today, baby." minho praised placing a kiss on jisung's bed of hair.

"mm, i know." jisung smiled, nestling into minho's chest.

minho chuckled, "good night ji." he kissed him again.

"night night minnie." jisung almost slurred in his tired state.

minho sighed contently after hearing jisung's light, steady breathing. he cuddled him tighter to himself, as if someone would take the boy away from him.

they both fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

A//N: kali uchis's new album is so good, outsold tbh 🤷‍♀️🥱

very short chapter but i think it's cute, sleepy jisung is so adorable

minsung 2kids show!!!! 😡😝🙏😍😁😝😁😭🥱😔😖😫😔😭

also i just got my period today and i'm dying #girlproblems

love u 💕