red string pt. 2

genre: fluff
summary: on your 18th birthday a red string appears on your index (pointer) finger connecting you to your soulmate.
part 2

disclaimer: ages are not accurate in this story. minho and jisung are 11 months apart.

"i have a date with minho tonight and i don't know what to wear!" jisung whined into his phone to felix, jeongin and seungmin who were all on the group call.

"wait, back-track, date with minho?" felix questioned.

"felix. they're soulmates. this was bound to happen one day." seungmin said.

"okay, true."

"we're on our way!" jeongin said happily, ignoring the other two. they agreed and hung up.

after 10 minutes, their was a knock at jisung's door and his three friends barged in.

"he told me to dress casual and i also have no clue where we're going." jisung explained.

"okay. that's something to work with at least. jeongin, you're on outfit, seungmin, makeup and me, hair." felix made jisung sit in a chair while they searched his room for the things they needed.

"okay, put this on." jeongin threw some clothes at jisung, who changed into them (he doesn't need to go to the bathroom to change, they've probably all seen each other naked before).

(his outfit 🤭 - without the cap)

"this outfit is god-sent because when the lighting hits right, it will show off your tiny waist

"this outfit is god-sent because when the lighting hits right, it will show off your tiny waist." jeongin giggled.

"oh my god, that's genius." felix laughed. "let me do your hair!"

felix brushed out jisung's hair and used a roller hairbrush and a hairdryer to give it a little more volume. he wanted to keep it natural and so didn't use gel. he curled it only slightest to lift the hair and make it look fluffier and then used a tiny bit of hairspray to make sure it won't fall flat.

"you look so cute!" felix feigned fainting.

"your hair looks so fluffy, oh my god." jeongin said.

"you look very pretty." seungmin smiled.