protect me

genre: fluff, angst, mafia/gang au, soulmate au
summary: jisung and minho are both in gangs/the mafia, but their groups are enemies, until they find out that jisung and minho are soulmates.
requested by: @WAY_SHEN_V and @Minsung_Seol

side ships: chanlix

A//N: idk how the mafia or how gangs work and i know that the mafia is like completely different to this story but just pretend it works like this lol.

not proofread

"how come i'm younger than you and i've joined before you?" felix teased as him and jisung made their way into the mansion in which the members of the X gang live.

"only by one day! but, i was just scared okay?" jisung pouted a little, "and i still kind of am."

"it's okay, i've told channie that you're joining and he doesn't have a problem with it, you've just got to meet with him first."

"what? why? do i look presentable?" jisung panicked slightly.

"oh my god, calm down. he's gonna love you. it's just to make sure you're trustworthy. i mean, he already likes you because you're my brother anyway, so there's nothing to be afraid of. think of it as me introducing you to a new friend." (don't question the fact that they're brothers but one day apart, maybe they're twins)

"that's equally as scary knowing the people you hang out with." jisung muttered which resulted in a punch in the arm from his brother.

they made their way through a corridor and into a room with glass doors. there was a small desk with a woman sat at it. she only looked at felix before signaling to the guards that it was okay for them to proceed.

they approached the large wooden double doors and felix knocked on it.

a faint, "come in!" was heard from inside. with the invitation, felix pushed the door open.

an intimidating man sat at a wooden desk with a laptop and many files and papers surrounding it. the room was large and filled with light coming from the large window on the right wall.

"ah, you must be jisung." the man said, "i'm bangchan, but you can call me chan."

bangchan stood up and walked over to jisung with an extended hand. shyly, jisung shook it.

bangchan gestured for them to sit on the chairs in front of the desk and they began talking. jisung talked about his background, relations, ect. chan then created a file for him to store in the system, for safety.

"so, what are you good at, or what would you like to become good at, in relation to the gang." chan spoke relatively formally which made jisung slightly nervous as it felt like an actual interview, which i guess it was.

jisung looked slightly lost at how to respond, so bangchan tried to give some examples, "well, felix's strength is stealth, seungmin's strength is hacking and computers and my strength is fighting."

"i'm a good hacker?" he said it more like a question.

"are you questioning that? or are you confident that you are a hacker?"

before jisung could even open his mouth, felix interrupted, "hyung, you won't believe his skill, he might even be on the same skill level as seungmin, or at least coming close to it." the youngest spoke with enthusiasm, making jisung smile.

"okay then." chan clasped his hands together, "i'll situate you with seungmin and he can assess your skill level. of course, you still need to take defense training, otherwise you'd be useless."