my prince pt. 2

genre: fluff, angst
summary: minho has to marry a princess, so to decide, the king and queen plan a ball. minho is exhausted afterwards and goes to the comfort of jisung, his personal assistant. part 2.

not proofread

the next morning, jisung was woken by the golden sunlight filtering through the curtains and onto his face.

he moved slightly and buried his head back into his pillow, wrapping the warm sheets around him.

he heard the heartbeat of his pillow-

wait...heartbeat?

he moved his head up only to be greeted with minho, on his phone.

he looked down and caught jisung in his gaze.

"good morning, cutie." he stroked jisung's hair and placed his phone on the bedside table.

jisung groaned as he stretched and yawned loudly.

"morning." he muttered, not fully registering that minho had called him cute.

"we should freshen up, it's 6 am."

"okay." jisung moved and got up, "you go first, you're the prince after all."

minho just hummed and made his way over to the bathroom to shower.

jisung opened the curtains and opened a window. he lent against the window sill and felt the breeze against his skin, sighing and taking in the breathtaking view that minho's bedroom overlooked.

the city looked minuscule beneath him and he gazed at the hills further away.

"jisung, pick my clothes for me?" minho asked, breaking jisung out of his trance. he didn't realize how long he'd been standing there and minho had already finished his shower.

he turned around, only to be met with minho in just a towel around his waist.

he blushed furiously.

minho's abs were defined and jisung was sure he would be able to do his laundry them.

"ji, my eyes are here." minho spoke, making jisung realize what he'd been staring at for the past 15 seconds.

"u-um, s-sorry." jisung remembered what he was meant to be doing and went over to the wardrobe.

"what mood are you feeling today?" he asked, slowly returning from his dazed state.

"just casual."

jisung rummaged in the draws. casual for a prince meant fancy for jisung. minho had to look presentable at all times.

he picked out a white button down shirt and beige straight trousers.

"you have good taste." minho ruffles jisung's hair.

"go freshen up." jisung simply nods to this.

he quickly washed up and headed over to the prince to dry and brush his hair.

minho was busy rolling his sleeves up on his shirt which exposed his slightly veiny arms, jisung had to physically force himself to stop looking before a situation like before happened.

with tinted cheeks, he brushed minho's hair as minho spoke about his plans for today, since today there was nothing officially scheduled.

they were going to visit the rose garden and after that, sleep.

minho was too exhausted to do anything else, but he really wanted to visit the rose garden because he hadn't done that for a while. especially with jisung.