kidnapped

genre: fluff, angst, gang au
summary: jisung gets kidnapped by minho's rival gang.
requested by: @3irc0_

T//W: abuse, injury, blood

not proofread

jisung was casually walking along the pavement. his boyfriend was at work. come to think of it, jisung didn't really know where he worked, he was pretty secretive about it. all he knew was that he worked at an office. it was a little sketchy but jisung brushed it off, deciding that minho would tell him if it was important.

jisung pulled out his phone to check the time when he felt a hand on his shoulder pull him to turn around and then everything went black.

minho was busy with paperwork when seungmin burst through the door of his office.

before the older could complain about him not knocking, seungmin shoved a phone in his face.

"look." he placed the phone on the desk and minho picked it up, blood boiling at the message he read.

unknown
1 attachment
next time, don't leave your baby unattended.

minho nearly crushed the device in his tight grip.

the image was a picture of jisung with a gag in his mouth, looking terrified, pleading with his eyes.

he had blood running down the side of his face and a scratch on his cheek.

the older let out a deep breath and placed the phone back on the desk. he was uncomfortably calm.

"call a meeting right now." he ordered and seungmin left the office hastily to call everyone into the meeting room.

as soon as the younger had left minho turned around and punched his wall in anger.

how could he be so stupid?

he shook his hand out to relieve some of the pain before bandaging it up as it had bled a little. he left the office and made his way to the meeting room in time to see everyone settling into their seats.

minho wanted to get jisung back as soon as possible and he'd to everything in his power to hold him again.

~+*+~

jisung let tears fall from his eyes silently. everything hurt. absolutely everything. he didn't know what was happening and he just wanted to go home and back to minho.

why was this happening to him?

he was sitting on a chair that he was tied to. his arms were tied behind his back and his legs were tied to the legs of the chair. he didn't even try and get out, the rope was rubbing at his skin because it was so tight, and anymore movement was sure to erode his skin away.

suddenly a person came through the metal door that was situated directly in front of jisung. the person was tall and wore a well kept, expensive suit. his glasses sat on his head and he was busy rolling his sleeves up to expose his arms, which had many scars covering them, probably from fights. he had a scar through his eye, causing it to be permanently shut and his hair was shaved on both sides of his head.

jisung cowered in fear, he was shaking at the thought of what this man could do to him.

the person crouched in front of him and placed a hand on his knee.

"well, well, well, what do we have here?" he taunted, "lee know should learn to take care of his things and not leave them unattended." he laughed, objectifying jisung. he stood up and paced around slightly.

'lee know?' the younger questioned in his head.

"i wonder what we should do with you, hm?" he tap his chin for a moment, "what will really get lee know's blood boiling?" he glanced down at the boy before grabbing his hair harshly and pulling his head up to meet his eyes. jisung whimpered in pain, burning teats pricked his eyes and fell down his cheeks.