singer

genre: fluff, angst
summary: jisung has insomnia and so minho sings him to sleep every night.
requested by: @jeansungs

not proofread

jisung stumbled into the studio with dark bags under his eyes. he yawned dramatically, a tear forming in his eyes as he did so.

chan looked up from his computer as jisung fell next to him, leaning on his shoulder.

"jisung...did you sleep at all?" chan asked, stroking his hand through jisung's hair.

"ask yourself that question." jisung retorted.

he picked up a cereal bar that was waiting for him on the desk, but put it down after staring at it for a while, knowing he needed to get on with his work. he opened his own laptop and started to work on a track. his eyes closed a little before he remembered where he was and opened them again.

"jisung go to sleep." chan patted his back.

"mm, no, i need to work." jisung whined.

chan knew he wouldn't win so he just let jisung do what he wanted, but not before reassuring him that it was okay if he wanted to fall asleep. jisung, of course, refused and told him he had to stay awake.

after a few hours, jisung seemed a lot more awake than before and was happily joking around with changbin while seungmin was recording.

~+*+~

it was midnight and jisung was currently working on some lyrics for his new skz-record, when he heard a knock on his door.

"come in." jisung replied, not breaking his eyes away from his screen.

minho walked into his room, he wanted to check on him since bangchan had said that it seemed like he wasn't sleeping.

"sung, what are you still doing awake?" minho leant against the doorframe with his arms crossed.

"working." jisung spoke bluntly, "and you're distracting me." he implied for minho to leave but the boy stayed at the door.

"sung, go to sleep." minho pushed himself off the door and stood properly.

"i can't."

"you can finish that tomorrow."

"it's not that, i've tried sleeping, but my body doesn't let me, my mind wonders and i stress and then i just lie awake overthinking and eventually i just cry until it's morning again." jisung rambled quickly, "work is the only thing that can distract myself." he never broke away from his screen.

minho sighed and closed the door, walking into jisung's dark room. he came up behind jisung and laced his hands in the boys hair, massaging his scalp and playing with his hair.

jisung leant back into his touch, so relaxed he was probably purring under his breath.

minho removed one of his hands and saved jisung's work, then he shut the laptop off.

"let's get into bed, hm?" jisung clambered off the chair and into bed, minho joining him.

jisung lay his head on the older's chest and minho tangled his fingers back into jisung's hair.

"have you been eating properly?" minho asked.

jisung being sleepy would mean he would probably tell the truth without a second thought, and he did just that. he shook his head. he'd been so focused on work he'd forgotten to eat, and when he did it was just something small.

minho sighed but didn't say anything and instead just carried on massaging jisung's scalp.

"minnie, sing for me." jisung mumbled.