followed pt. 2

genre: fluff, make out
sunmary: jisung gets followed home so minho steps in and pretends to be his boyfriend part 2.
requested by: okay so, lol, i can't find the person/people who requested this because it slipped my mind and that's why it took so long for me to do this and then i can't find the comment anymore and so many other people requested and yeah i'm so sorry 😭

a buzz went off from jisung's phone and he reached into his pocket. he was at the cafe that him and minho had decided to meet at after the whole situation happened. jisung blushed thinking about it.

he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

(their names are saved as what they're saved as on each others phones)

min 💞
hey i'm here, where r u?? x

jisung blushed at the little kiss at the end. it was a cute thing that minho did.

jeekies 🩷🐿️
i'm at the two table right at the backkkk x

min 💞
i see uuu
seen 12:36

jisung put his phone down and looked up, only to be greeted with minho's pretty, brown eyes.

"hey." he waved and sat down across from the younger.

"hi..." jisung waved timidly making minho laugh at how shy he was in real life compared to text. obviously from their last encounter, it wasn't apparent what they're different personalities were so this was a little like a blind date. the only thing they knew about each other was the fact that they were both good kissers.

small talk ensued they ordered their drinks and food. their hands rested on the table but ever so slowly they both edged them closer to each other until jisung was holding onto minho's fingers, brushing the pads of his fingers over minho's fingernails liking how smooth and cared for they were compared to his ruined and bitten ones.

after a while, they decided to get up and leave.

"hey, um, do you wanna, maybe, only if you're comfortable, come over to mine?" minho asked shyly.

one thing about minho is that he's super confident until it comes to asking for things. jisung found it slightly endearing.

"i would love to." jisung smiled, their hands intertwined and happily jisung swung them back and forth.

he walked along the pathway, skipping over any of the cracks.

"you still play that game?" minho giggled.

"yes..." jisung pouted a little, feeling childish that he was called out.

"it's cute." minho ruffled jisung's hair with his free hand and started jumping over cracks as well.

jisung broke out into a grin, happy he'd found someone who'd do the silly things with him.

soon, they ended up in front of minho's apartment. he unlocked the door and kicked his shoes off, jisung did the same but placed them carefully to the side of the doorway. the younger admired the cozy atmosphere of the apartment. sunlight leaked through the windows and plants were sat on the window sill, even some hanging from the ceiling.

"this is so cute." jisung beamed at minho as he was led into the living room.

the couple flopped on the sofa, both feeling comfortable enough to cuddle up to each other.

"what would you like to watch?" minho lazily placed his hand into jisung's hair, running his hand through it.

"you." jisung teased.

"yah!" minho playfully slapped jisung's arms, going a little red, "be serious."

"i am serious." jisung leaned closer to minho's face.

minho dropped the remote on the floor and wrapped his arms around jisung's waist, pulling him closer, flustering jisung.

"hm? didn't know you were such a flirt." minho brushed a strand out of jisung's eyes and let his own eyes drop down to the boys lips.

they both leaned in a little. minho's back was against the arm rest and he was lying down a bit, a hand wrapped around jisung's waist and another on his nape. jisung was resting one hand on the arm rest next to minho's head and one hand on minho's cheek, he was on top of minho.

minho looked up to jisung's eyes for confirmation.

"please just do it." the younger whispered softly.

the older pressed his lips gently against jisung's, the sensation of kissing him was euphoric, exactly as he remembered it.

he let his hand curl through jisung's hair and mess it up while his other hand rubbed up and down on jisung's waist.

the kiss was becoming sloppy and desperate. both boys knew they weren't stopping any time soon, so they moved to get comfortable.

minho sat up a little more, pulling jisung down so the boy fell on his lap, his arms now wrapped around minho's neck and both of minho's hand were on jisung's hips.

delicately, minho bit down on jisung's bottom lip making the boy gasp. minho took that as an opportunity to let his tongue enter his mouth. jisung let out a little moan, tugging minho's hair.

jisung moved upwards slightly to press their bodies as close together as possible.

minho's hands travelled up jisung's shirt, feeling his bare skin, tracing over his abs making jisung shiver.

he then moved his hands down to jisung's waistband and slightly put his index finger in between the fabric and jisung's skin.

jisung tensed slightly and pulled away.

minho lifted his hands up to jisung's face, both of them were panting, chests heaving, lips swollen, eyelids looking lazy.

"you okay? did i go to far?" minho massaged circles into his cheekbones.

"u-um, i'm just not ready, fo-for that yet." jisung looked down, fiddling with his hands in his lap.

"hey, that's okay, thank you for telling me." minho pressed a little kiss against his lips again, letting his hands drop to jisung's thighs and gently massaging them.

"do you want to carry on as we were, just making out, or not?" minho never made it out like he was mad at jisung or annoyed. he didn't blame him or anything like that.

"you're not mad at me?" the younger looked up, his large doe eyes glossing over.

"no, no, of course not, i just want to make sure you're okay." jisung let out a sigh of relief.

"um, i'm a little thirsty." minho giggle hearing jisung so shy, he patted his thigh as a sign for jisung to get off.

carefully, jisung crawled off minho and minho then grabbed jisung's hand and they made their way over to the kitchen.

"just water?"

"yes please."

minho filled two glasses up with water and then they made them way back to the couch, cuddling up again like they were before, sipping their water.

"now, how about that movie, yeah?" minho pressed a kiss to jisung's temple and picked the remote from the floor and gave it to the boy next to him.

"choose."

after a moment of contemplation, jisung picked his favourite film.

"you like studio ghibli?" minho asked.

"i love it, this film is my favourite." minho chuckled and settled comfortably to watch howls moving castle.

A//N: not what you were expecting from this part 2 huh? well neither it just happened idk 😭

anyways, i apologise again for not being able to find the comments of people who asked for this, i didn't have time to look through all the comments ect so if u asked for it then this is for you ml 🫶

love u 🩷