colour

genre: fluff
summary: jisung colours in minho's tattoos.

this is the same au as 'tattoo artist' just at a different time.

not proofread

jisung lay bored in his bed. minho was reading a book beside him, a hand in the younger's hair, occasionally leaving to turn the page but immediately being placed right back.

suddenly, jisung got an idea. he would colour in minho's tattoo's.

"b-baby." jisung poked his side. minho folded the page over and turned to face the other.

"yes ji?" he brushed his hands through the boys hair making jisung hum a little in satisfaction.

"th-this is p-probably a weird r-request but can i colour i-in your tattoos?" jisung leant against minho's hand. his stutter was still as prominent as ever and was probably never going to fully go away, but minho didn't mind, he found it cute.

minho giggled slightly at the strange idea, but jisung took it the wrong way and thought that minho was laughing at him.

"i'm s-sorry, i-it was a d-dumb i-idea." he looked down at his fingers and pouted slightly.

"no, darling, it just caught me off guard, of course you can, that's cute." minho brought jisung forward to kiss his head softly making jisung go a light shade of pink.

even though they'd been dating for two years, jisung still got flustered at all the little things minho did for him.

"use your eyeshadow, i don't want to get ink poisoning." minho grinned widely and jisung enthusiastically jumped off the bed and over to his vanity to search through his eye shadow palettes.

jisung had loads of makeup. he liked to do creative makeup, artistic makeup, and often used minho as a model. he sometimes used more neutral or nude colours if he wanted to wear some eyeshadow out, but he mostly owned bold colours, which proved to have a second use.

he brought over a rather large palette and a selection of brushes to the bed. he grabbed minho's arm and began colouring a humming bird.

recently, minho had got a new tattoo. he had asked jisung to draw a heart, and then he'd gotten that tattooed, but jisung didn't know, he didn't even question why minho had asked him to draw a heart.

so jisung was busy colouring the hummingbirds without even realising the heart he drew was right next to them, on his wrist, so he'd see it everyday.

jisung coloured the humming bird a blue colour, using many different shades and some glitters to give it dimension.

minho held it up to the light and jisung admired his work.

"wow, it's so pretty, maybe i'll have to get the colour filled in." minho laughed as he tilted his wrist left to right so the reflection on the glitter moved and made it sparkle.

"hm." jisung noticed something, "i-is that the h-heart y-you asked m-me t-to draw?" jisung brought minho's arm down to inspect his wrist.

"is th-this the n-new o-one you w-wouldn't sh-show me?" jisung questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"i was waiting to see if you'd notice. it's my favourite tattoo." minho mumbled dreamily and traced over it with his fingers. jisung smiled happily.

"l-let me c-colour i-it!" jisung giggled and dipped his brush into a hot pink.

he started to trace the inside edge, making sure not to fill it in, he then gathered a lighter shade and blended it out so it had a little gradient. he went back and forth between the colours until he was happy and then he added a new shade and did the same thing over and over again until he reached the middle.

minho was about to admire it when jisung stopped him. he got up and got some lipstick, coating his lips in it.

he then placed a kiss in the middle of the heart, leaving a cute lip stain in the middle.

minho smiled widely. jisung was too cute.

"baby." minho looked at him, love struck.

jisung shied away, too timid after what he'd done.

minho brought him into his embrace and hugged him tightly, looking at the coloured tattoos over his boyfriends shoulder.

he kissed the side of his head, "so pretty." he admired the colouring skills of the other.

jisung pulled away and looked at minho, holding his face in his hands.

"mm, yeah it is." he said, with no stammer, looking minho directly in the eyes.

minho went bright red, jisung was usually shy and gave small, quiet compliments that just made minho go slightly pink, but this newfound confidence made him go bright red.

"s-stop." now minho had a stutter and covered his red face with his hands.

jisung laughed and fell forward onto minho's chest. they cuddled up next to each other and jisung played with minho's fingers, blending out the more blocky areas of the colouring with the pad of his index.

minho just stared lovingly at him, finding it cute how his tongue stuck out when he was concentrating.

minho placed his nose against jisung's hair and inhaled the sweet raspberry scent, leaving a gentle kiss before he pulled away.

jisung smiled and leant against minho, melting into his touch and snuggling against him.

he wasn't bored now that he had minho's attention.

A//N: a random idea cuz i saw someone on tiktok colour their boyfriend's tattoos and i thought it was so cute!!

sorry for any obvious mistakes, i'm genuinely exhausted, like my eyes are closing on their own rn 😭

love u 💕