reunited

genre: fluff, angst
summary: minho wakes up as a ghost.

T//W: suicide, death

i woke up slowly, my body felt light and cold. i looked down and saw my arm against the sheets of the bed, which was weird because i was sitting up. out of curiosity, i got up and looked back at the bed. i saw myself, lying there. lifeless. a bottle of pills resided beside my bed, the contents of it was scattered on the bedside table.

i remember it all now, my pain and discomfort in my own body. so i took my life last night.

but obviously, it didn't fully work.

suddenly, the door swung open. i turned quickly to see who it was.

my jaw dropped and tears welled in my eyes.

it was jisung.

han jisung.

my boyfriend.

he had died a couple months back and ever since then, i'd never been the same.

jisung dropped the book he was holding and brought his hands up to his face. he was in as much shock as me.

"minho..." he whispered.

"jisung..." i whispered back, a wide grin was apparent on my face.

he ran into my awaiting arms, burying his face into me, breathing me in.

a snuggled my head into his hair. it was as soft as ever.

"minho..." he sobbed out again.

"hey baby." i smiled.

"i was waiting for you." jisung peeked his head out from my chest, tears ran down his face, "every night, i sat by your bed and saw you cry, i felt helpless not being able to do anything. i wanted to reach out and kiss those tears away, you were so close, but so far away. so i sung to you. every night. i sung our song." jisung cupped my cheeks.

"i heard it. i always thought it was my imagination, i'm glad it was real." i leaned down and captured jisung's lips in a sweet kiss, not wanting to let go.

i swayed our bodies side to side. after so many months apart, we were finally together.

even if it was in death.

A//N: this was so random but i got the idea and needed to write it before i forgot it 😭