cold

genre: fluff
summary: minho and jisung are roommates but jisung gets considerably colder than minho at nighttime.

not proofread

"go to bed, jisung, it's late." complained minho from his bed.

jisung was still up late working on a project for his music production course and the blue light from his laptop was keeping minho up.

"wait, i gotta finish this." jisung waved his hand dismissively over his shoulder as if to tell minho to go to sleep and ignore him, which was nearly impossible with the boys constant sighing and frustrated groans.

you see, minho wasn't like jisung, he wasn't tired 24/7 because he tended to actually sleep. jisung's sleep schedule, however, was so beyond help. the younger could practically sleep anywhere, he prided himself in it. minho couldn't do this unfortunately and so was up still trying to convince jisung to sleep.

"you'll get cold." minho made a valid point. jisung always got freezing when the temperature dropped. he didn't know why, it was just how he was. so whenever it was winter or nighttime, he would get considerably colder than everyone else.

but minho was like a human radiator, so jisung liked to hug him and cuddle him during the colder months and, to be honest, minho wasn't complaining. he loved the younger's cuddles.

"just go to bed, the deadline for that isn't until two weeks, you've got ages."

"but i'm nearly finished!"

"exactly, so you'll have no trouble finishing it off at a later time." jisung just rolled his eyes and put his headphones back on.

"you can't just ignore me!" minho whined. he decided he would take things into his own hands. quite literally.

he stood up, out of his comfortable bed, and made his way over to jisung's desk. making sure that jisung definitely had auto save on and that it had definitely been saved, minho shut the laptop.

"yah!" jisung yelled.

"you need to sleep." minho then scooped jisung up by his waist. the younger automatically wrapped his legs and arms around the older's waist and he let him carry him to the bed. more specifically, minho's bed.

"why can't i sleep in my bed?" jisung whined.

"because i know that you're going to get cold and come into my bed asking for cuddles." jisung pouted at this.

"it's okay, i don't mind it."

minho climbed into bed and jisung immediately latched onto him. the older made sure the duvet was all the way up to jisung's chin so he was fully covered and warm before wrapping his arms around jisung's waist.

jisung buried his head into the crook of the older's neck and inhaled deeply, the comforting scent of the other calmed him and made him less stressed about the assignment.

minho buried his face into the soft locks of jisung's hair. he breathed in the...bubblegum scent?

"jisung, why does your hair smell like bubblegum?" jisung blushed out of embarrassment, he hid his face in the older more.

"w-well, i smelt the shampoo at the s-store and it smelt nice, so i b-bought it."

"don't be shy. it smells nice and it suits you." jisung giggled.

"you think?"

"yeah."

jisung shivered a little due to his body temperature dropping. minho subconsciously tightened his grip on the boy in an attempt to warm him up.

"do you feel any warmer?"

"mm, a little." jisung snugged closer to the older.

"want me to turn the heating up?"

"no, don't leave you're so warm." jisung whispered, despite still being slightly cold, he was slowly drifting off.

minho kissed the crown of his head softly before laying his head on top of jisung's.

"love you, min." came a drowsy, muffled voice from below him.

minho blushed at this. they always told one another they loved each other but for a while it's been feeling different. minho knew it was love, but he didn't know that jisung felt it too.

"i love you too, hun." minho brought a hand up to play with jisung's hair because he knew it relaxed the younger.

minho was slightly worried about him because he'd definitely been overworking himself lately, but that was a conversation for another time.

"sweet dreams, my love." he kissed the top of jisung's head one more time before drifting to sleep.

A//N: idek what this is tbh, i just love writing fluff abt them sleeping together (not like that!!!).

hope alls been well and you stay healthy because it's getting sm colder outside (unless u live around/in australia ig lol) so wrap up warm so u don't catch a cold like me 💀

love u