i don't love him pt. 2

genre: fluff, angst
summary: minho and jisung's are ceo's of rival groups but they have to work together on a project which would benefit them. then their parents try to marry them off to random girls. part 2.
requested by: @kpopieslayer

not proofread

minho and jisung sat in the meeting room alone. their parents had decided that enough was enough and that they needed to learn to work together, so they told them that they needed to hold a meeting alone and they wouldn't be let out until they'd solved their little conflict.

so far, they'd been sitting in silence. there were pent up feelings between both of them that they'd developed in the few months they'd been working together, but neither would admit it, obviously.

it was surprising how the feelings even sparked seeing as the two only ever argued and shouted at each other, but they were floating around in the air. every time they touched, both boys felt their skin burn, but not in a particularly bad way, and the feeling lingered when the other let go.

jisung decided to break the silence after a while, "what did they expect us to do here? there's nothing to talk about." he muttered under his breath, but minho still heard him.

minho slumped down in his chair, "i don't know." he sighed already 'annoyed' by jisung's voice.

"i mean, come on, like, we just don't like each other, why is it so hard to understand? they try and force us to do everything their way, like, if you hate the way we do things that much, why did they hand it over to us?" jisung kept rambling and minho was getting sick of it.

"are you gonna shut up or will i have to do it for you?" minho suddenly interrupted, causing jisung to stop talking out of surprise at what he said.

"pardon?"

minho stood up, feeling confident, and went over to a confused jisung who was on the other side of the table. he leaned down to the sitting boy and got close to his face.

"are you going to shut up, or do you need me to do it for you?" he reiterated in a low, sexy voice.

jisung's whole face flushed a bright red and he looked everywhere but minho.

"that's what i thought." the older leaned back and sat down on the chair next to jisung.

minho started talking about the rest of the project while jisung could only sit there, stunned. he had no idea what had just happened and was utterly confused.

"did you get that?" minho placed some gum into his mouth, which only made him look hotter and jisung was completely malfunctioning.

"h-huh?" he stuttered out.

"ugh. you weren't even listening." minho rolled his eyes, a cheeky glint was suddenly prominent in his eyes, "do i turn you on that much?" he smirked.

jisung's eyes went wider than saucers. he honestly didn't know what to do at all.

"w-what? n-no!" he said, defensively, and maybe a little too quickly.

"mhm...totally." minho said teasingly.

he pushed his chair back and put his feet onto the desk, his phone in hand as he lazily chewed.

jisung had to physically restrain himself from staring, so he decided to pull out his phone and text felix.

cheeks 🐿️
pls help