best friends boyfriend pt. 2

genre: fluff, angst
summary: jisung has a crush on his best friends boy friend and his best friend then exposes him part 2.
requested by: @BrookWillams2

the next day, jisung walked into school nervously. he was worried that everyone was going to be whispering like they were before.

when he stepped in the building, he was surprised to see that no one spared a glance at him, unlike yesterday when everyone was staring. he let out a sigh of relief.

how did everyone just stop talking about him though?

"hey ji!" a cheery voice called from beside him.

"oh, hey minho."

"you feeling any better?"

"much, actually. no one's talking about me anymore." jisung beamed up and minho, who melted slightly at the sight.

"you've only got me to thank."

"seriously?"

"duh. when i said i'd sort it out, i was for real."

"how though?"

flashback

minho dropped jisung home.

"c-can you stay w-with me?"

"i'll drop by in a bit, i promise. can you stay strong until then?"

"i'll try."

"thank you, sung." minho ruffled jisung's hair before watching him get into his house safely.

quickly, he drove away, wanting to get back to jisung as soon as possible.

it was about fourth period, so they only had one more period plus lunch before school ends. (a//n: in my school we have five periods.)

minho wanted to make sure no one spoke down on his sungie again.

he made his way over to the principle's office.

he knocked on the door.

"come in." an voice came from inside. he opened the door and stepped in.

"hello ma'am. may i make an announcement?"

"of course."

the head teacher knew minho's mother. she was a very powerful woman in korea, she created the most powerful company, and so, the head teacher was willing to let minho use the intercom (a//n: is that was it's called?) to make an announcement. she knew what could happen if she ever disagreed with minho. unless, of course, it was about misbehaving or distracting in lessons.

"hello, this is lee minho, i just wanted to say that whoever started these rumors about han jisung, we both know who you are, needs to shut the fuck up before i personally make you. and for everyone else, if you utter, no scratch that, if you even think about one of the rumors, i will find you. trust me, your life won't be easy." he stepped away from the mic, quickly exiting the room, leaving the principle stunned about what he just said.

'now to find junyeong.'

he scanned the corridors, which were quickly filling up since the bell had just rung for lunch.

his eyes soon landed on an unsuspecting victim. everyone was staring at minho because of the announcement he just made, but he wasn't bothered. he needed to teach his ex-boyfriend a lesson.