tattoo artist

genre: fluff, angst
summary: jisung gets his first tattoo and minho is his tattoo artist.

T//W: very minor mentions of abuse

not proofread

jisung wanted to get a tattoo. he'd been thinking about it for a while.

recently, he'd gotten out of an abusive relationship and wanted to get a tattoo to celebrate his success of surviving it.

all his friends had thrown him a party for it and he couldn't he more thankful, but he wanted something more personal to himself as well, thus landing on the idea of getting a tattoo.

he booked an appointment and now finally the day had arrived.

to say he was nervous was an understatement. he was pretty much shaking, but it was what he wanted, so everyday he'd be reminded that he's strong and he can push through whatever life throws at him.

yes, he developed disorders like his stutter, but that doesn't make him weak, it doesn't make him less of a person. he's proud of himself, and so are his friends.

he creaked the door to the tattoo and piercing shop open, the bell jingled signalling he arrived.

the was a beautiful girl standing at the front desk with a tattoo sleeve and a couple face piercing's.

he walked up to her.

"hi hun, how can i help today?" she asked, smiling at him without her teeth. he read her name tag, 'shin ryujin'.

"h-hi, u-um, i have a-an appointment f-for 12:30?" he cursed at his stuttering but the girl only looked at him comfortingly, as if to say he should feel safe here.

some slow rnb tracks were playing quietly through speakers as the sound of tattoo guns buzzing was heard over the top.

"what's your name, honey?" she asked, blowing a bubble with her gum.

"h-han jisung."

she types his name into her computer before smiling widely again, she had a smile piercing and it suited her well. jisung liked this girl.

"ah yes, you're with minho, he's just finishing up, you can take a seat there." she points over to the sofas and jisung bows a thank you and makes his way over to sit down.

after a while, a fox like boy steps out from a door labelled 'staff only'.

he had a couple tattoos, but not many, he had a lot more piercings. an eyebrow piercing, a septum, a nose bridge, an industrial and a lot of other earrings.

jisung's eyes were unwontedly drawn to his very obvious nipple piercings, he blushed and looked away quickly.

the boy started to speak to ryujin but jisung didn't pay any mind to the conversation because an extremely handsome guy came out of a tattoo booth. he had two sleeves, a lip ring and a couple ear piercings.

his hands were gorgeous, to say the very very least. jisung admired them as he took his black, latex gloves off to throw them away and grab some more.

he was wearing a short sleeve compression shirt and grey sweatpants (the holy combo, i need all of skz to wear this).

"han jisung?" his voice was slightly husky and jisung about to pass away by the way he said his name.

he stood up shakily and walked over to him, probably crimson.

they walked into the booth and jisung sat down on the bed while minho pulled his chair closer.

"my names lee minho." he introduced himself.