stood up pt. 3

genre: fluff
summary: jisung got stood up, but a handsome stranger comes to his rescue part 3.

T//W: Trichotillomania (hair pulling disorder)

the doorbell rang to jisung's house.

"i'll get it!" shouted felix as he ran downstairs.

"no! felix! jisung has to get it! it's probably minho!" changbin shouted, but it was too late, felix had already opened the door.

the door swung open to reveal minho in black jeans and a black hoodie.

"wow, another emo like changbin." felix thought as he stared at minho.

"hey, felix right?" minho questioned.

"yeah- wait, how do you know my name?"

"jisung may have mentioned you."

"jisung! you talk about me!" felix happily shouted up the stairs.

"shut up! i mentioned you once when we facetimed!" jisung shouted back down.

"he'll be ready in a second. why don't you come in?"

"thank you." minho came in and awkwardly stood in the doorway.

a crash was heard from upstairs making the boys downstairs jump slightly.

"yah! changbin, give that back!" jisung shouted before another crash was heard.

"oh my god! my favourite lamp! you're buying me a new one!" jisung shouted again before running downstairs.

"what was that?" felix asked, jisung glanced at minho who was looking curious too.

"changbin broke my lamp because he wouldn't give my squirrel plushy back."

minho stood there frozen. jisung was wearing an oversized white t-shirt tucked into a pair of denim shorts and a denim jacket. to minho, he looked adorable and all the older wanted to do was grab his face and kiss him but, he focused on the situation at hand. apparently, jisung had a squirrel plushy. that made minho want to explode. how can someone get any cuter?

"you have a squirrel plush?" minho interrupted.

"uh, yeah?"

"that's so cute." minho chuckled. jisung let out a sigh of relief. he thought that if minho found out, he would think of him as a child and not want to go out with him anymore.

"oh, um, sorry you had to hear all of that, i would have been ready in time but felix and changbin insisted to come over and then i had to wait for them and they took forever and then we had a dilemma because all my good clothes were in the wash and then we had to dry them all quickly and then felix said he absolutely had to do my makeup and then you rung the doorbell and then felix went to get it and then changbin stole my plushy and then he broke my lamp and here we are." jisung rambled all in one breath. minho was impressed with his ability to do that.

"don't worry, i don't mind. come on, let's go." he laughed at the boys silliness.

minho presented his hand for jisung to hold, which he did whilst blushing furiously, and they made their way out the door.

"you look so cute today." minho randomly said.

"h-huh?" jisung blushed again, raising his free hand to pull his hair. he felt embarrassed.

"don't pull your hair sweetheart." minho said again, turning and placing his hand on jisung's, recreating the scene from when they first met.

"i do it when i'm embarrassed." jisung mumbled shyly.